• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing My Work: Open to Feedback

In summary, sharing your work with others can be done through methods such as hosting events, sharing links, or sending personal invitations. It is important to be open to feedback when sharing your work as it allows for improvements. Encouraging others to provide feedback can be done by being open and asking for it. Negative feedback can be used as an opportunity for growth and improvement. Feedback can also be used to grow your business by improving products or services and building relationships with customers.
SusanBP0129
Just thought I'd share!
Also - I am OPEN to ALL critiques and suggestions.

DSCN0956.jpg

how cute! I just was thinking about making one and then you posted yours! looks great!

Looks great!! :D

Did you make your black board or did you purchase it??

I know Joann Fabrics has them in the craft section, but they were like $12.99 and I didn't want to pay that. So I went ahead and took a large PC box ( the one my KE stuff came in :) and made my own board. I bought black poster board and glued/taped it on the front. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself!

And guess what?? Only cost me about $2 to make!

Stood it up on a table and bumped the table and it still was standing! So if someone doesn't have the money to spend on a new board, just make your own!

That's wonderful!! :) Where did you put it up? Or where are you going to?

That looks amazing!

looks awesome!!

elizabethfox said:
Did you make your black board or did you purchase it??

i know a few weeks ago that big lots here in my hometown had display boards they were not black but you could probably spray paint it black, i'm thinking that the black one makes things pop a little more than just the plain cardboard color.

1. How do I share my work with others?

To share your work with others, you can use various methods such as hosting a cooking party, sharing your website or social media links, or simply sending out personal invitations to those you know.

2. Is it important to be open to feedback when sharing my work?

Yes, being open to feedback is crucial when sharing your work with others. It allows you to receive constructive criticism and make improvements to your products or services.

3. How can I encourage others to provide feedback?

You can encourage others to provide feedback by being open and asking for it. Let them know that their opinions and suggestions are valued and will help you improve your work.

4. What if I receive negative feedback?

Negative feedback is a valuable opportunity for growth and improvement. Be open to it and use it to make changes and adjustments to your work. Remember, not everyone will have the same preferences and that's okay.

5. How can I use feedback to grow my business?

Feedback can be used to improve your products or services, build better relationships with customers, and even attract new customers. Take the time to listen to feedback and make necessary changes to continue growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchic
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies