• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Share Our Mini Kit: A Note to Former Consultants on Facebook

In summary, the sharing mini kit includes mini versions of popular products, a mini catalog, and order forms for hosting a mini cooking party. It is designed for gatherings of 3-5 people and cannot be customized. The kit costs $30 for consultants and can be used for virtual parties.
finley1991
I just posted a Note on my FB to former consultants about our mini kit. Feel free to cut & paste and share if you'd like. :D

I just wrote and asked you if I could borrow...thanks soo much!

Thanks Colleen!

FYI... There is also a pic of the Mini Kit on our personal websites now! Click on Join My Team, then on Success Made Easy and it's all there! YAY HO!!!!

Cool, thanks, Colleen! I saw it earlier and loved it!

1. What is included in the sharing mini kit?

The sharing mini kit includes mini versions of some of our most popular products, including the mini spatula, mini whisk, mini serving spatula, and mini serving tongs. It also comes with a mini catalog and order forms for hosting a mini cooking party.

2. How many people can I invite to a mini cooking party?

The mini kit is designed for a smaller, more intimate gathering of 3-5 people. This allows for a more personalized and hands-on experience for your guests.

3. Can I customize the products included in the mini kit?

At this time, the mini kit comes pre-packaged with the products listed above. However, you can always add additional products to your party order to meet your specific needs.

4. How much does the mini kit cost?

The mini kit is available to consultants at a discounted price of $30. This includes all of the products, catalogs, and order forms needed for a successful mini cooking party. Please note that shipping and tax are not included in the price.

5. Can I use the mini kit for virtual parties?

Yes, the mini kit is a great tool for virtual parties. You can use the products to demonstrate recipes and techniques, and your guests can order directly from the online order forms provided in the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • robochick84