• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing a Wishlist With a Consultant

In summary, the speaker is a proponent of past hosts and guests creating wishlists. However, none of their contacts currently have wishlists except for their sister. They are unsure how to access their sister's wishlist and have contacted Home Office for assistance. It is mentioned that the wishlist feature may soon be replaced with something more user-friendly. The speaker suggests using wishlists during one-on-one consultations to help clients keep track of items they are interested in. They also provide steps for sharing wishlists on Pampered Chef's website.
Niki Kate
I'm a really big proponent of past hosts and guests making their own wishlists, so that I can keep them up to date on what is being discontinued or going on sale, or becoming a host (or guest) special. However, I just looked through all of my contacts and NONE of them have wish lists. Odd...I called my sister who came over and is showing me that she DOES have a wish list. Okay...Then I went back to My Contacts, and saw that hers isn't showing up. But, it does say that she has to share her wishlist with me in order for me to see it How does she do that? She's chosen me as her consultant, but still doesn't see a way to share her wishlist. How does she share her wishlist with me?

That's a great question. I wish I knew. I don't usually have my people share that with me. Have you asked the Home Office?

I did. I could not be more disappointed. Apparently we share a wish list was only supposed to be for registries. But they never went with the registry function. So now I have to housewarming parties and a registry, & I can't actually see their wishlist! It's horribly off-putting. However I think that doing the one on one consultations and saying do you have this? Do you want this? And even if they hesitate putting it on their list is really helpful.

I also contacted the HO and was told that the "Wishlist" function is no longer active and is going to be replaced by something more user friendly. I hope it's soon, I think it's a great tool for hosts to use.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with past hosts and guests creating wishlists. It's definitely a great way to stay updated on discontinued items and sales. I'm sorry to hear that none of your contacts have wishlists, that does seem odd. I'm glad to hear that your sister does have a wishlist and is willing to share it with you. To share her wishlist, she can follow these steps:
1. Log into her account on Pampered Chef's website
2. Go to "My Account" and then "Wish List"
3. Click on the "Share this list" button
4. A pop-up will appear where she can enter your name or email address to share the wishlist with you If she has already chosen you as her consultant, then she may have already shared her wishlist with you. You can double-check by going to your "My Account" and then "Wish List" to see if her wishlist appears there. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need any assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I share my wishlist with a consultant?

To share your wishlist with a consultant, simply log into your account on the website of the company or brand that the consultant represents. Find your wishlist and click on the "share" button. You will be prompted to enter the consultant's name or email address. Once you have entered their information, click "send" to share your wishlist with them.

2. Can I share my wishlist with multiple consultants?

Yes, you can share your wishlist with multiple consultants. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above for each consultant you wish to share your wishlist with.

3. Will the consultant be able to see my entire wishlist?

Yes, the consultant will be able to see your entire wishlist, including the items and quantities. This will help them understand your preferences and assist them in providing personalized recommendations.

4. Can I edit my wishlist after sharing it with a consultant?

Yes, you can edit your wishlist even after sharing it with a consultant. Any changes you make will be automatically updated for the consultant to see.

5. How will the consultant use my shared wishlist?

The consultant will use your shared wishlist to understand your preferences and provide personalized recommendations. They may also use it to keep track of the items you are interested in and notify you of any promotions or discounts on those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mrsbmomof3