• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Ride from Denver Airport to Downtown on January 7?

In summary, Lisa6 is sharing a cab ride from the Denver airport to downtown Denver (conference hotel) on Wednesday, January 7. There are three of them, but they would like to share the cab with three more people. That will get the cost to about $10.00 per person. If you or anyone you know is arriving at that time and would like to share a ride, please let her know. If she doesn't find anyone ahead of time just tell her to have something PC visible and watch for others who do too.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am sharing a cab ride from the Denver airport to downtown denver (conference hotel) on Wednesday, January 7. We arrive at about 11:24 a.m. So far there are three of us, but we would like to share the cab with three more people. That will get the cost to about $10.00 per person. If you or anyone you know is arriving at that time and would like to share a ride, please let me know.

Also, another friend is arriving at 3:50 p.m. She would also like to share a ride. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is arriving at that time.

Thanks!
Lisa

6 People....are you in a cab or in a bus?

Van, probably a minivan cab.

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I am sharing a cab ride from the Denver airport to downtown denver (conference hotel) on Wednesday, January 7. We arrive at about 11:24 a.m. So far there are three of us, but we would like to share the cab with three more people. That will get the cost to about $10.00 per person. If you or anyone you know is arriving at that time and would like to share a ride, please let me know.

Also, another friend is arriving at 3:50 p.m. She would also like to share a ride. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is arriving at that time.

Thanks!
Lisa
If she doesn't find anyone ahead of time just tell her to have something PC visible and watch for others who do too. I shared cab rides that way in Chicago several times.

Hey Lisa - are you sure you get in @ 11:24? I thought you and Lisa W were on the same flight and I thought she told me she was getting in around the same as me - @ 1:30ish.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Lisa - are you sure you get in @ 11:24? I thought you and Lisa W were on the same flight and I thought she told me she was getting in around the same as me - @ 1:30ish.

Positive, we are apparently scheduled for different flights. She must be on the flight that arrives at 1:49.

ChefLisa said:
Positive, we are apparently scheduled for different flights. She must be on the flight that arrives at 1:49.

I don't know - I'm pretty sure she is on your flight - I guess I thought you all were about the same time as us.....listen carefully "I just might be wwwwrrrrrrrooonnggg" gasp!

pamperedlinda said:
I don't know - I'm pretty sure she is on your flight - I guess I thought you all were about the same time as us.....listen carefully "I just might be wwwwrrrrrrrooonnggg" gasp!

A HUGE GASP comes from the crowd. Linda could not possibly be wrong!:eek:

ChefLisa said:
A HUGE GASP comes from the crowd. Linda could not possibly be wrong!:eek:

It does happen from time to time..and I'll admit it when it does :angel: See ya next week.

I'm coming in about 9:30 and I think I'm waiting for a roommate to come in at about 10:30 so that would be 3 more to split the cost. I'll PM you and give you my cell #.

kisrae said:
I'm coming in about 9:30 and I think I'm waiting for a roommate to come in at about 10:30 so that would be 3 more to split the cost. I'll PM you and give you my cell #.

I got your number. I will give you a buzz on Saturday.

Got it. Thanks.

I'm arriving around 1045 and would love to share a cab with any others. And I don't mind waiting a little bit for flights coming in after mine.

Hey, I just checked. I get in about 11:30 am. I would be HAPPY to share :)
Can't wait

We are coming in at 5:30ish on Weds night. We are taking the SkyRide bus for $10 to downtown. For those of you coming in alone, that might be an option. It's bus AF.

Koolotus said:
Hey, I just checked. I get in about 11:30 am. I would be HAPPY to share :)
Can't wait

I'd love to link-up at the airport! I was pm'd about a possible cab space, but don't know about that for sure yet.

Regardless, I loved talking with you earlier this year and can't wait to meet in person.

Me too!
Keep an eye out for me. I have a red, white and blue jacket :)
Big star on the back.

Sharing a cab ride?There are 2 of us getting in around 5:10pm Wed. Where can I find more info about the skyride?

TIA

Search for Denver RTD

Koolotus said:
Me too!
Keep an eye out for me. I have a red, white and blue jacket :)
Big star on the back.

How appropriate :) Cause you're a PC Rock Star!

Okay, I think we might actually have enough people to share two six people cabs. In order to make sure everyone who is arriving before 11:50 a.m. on January 7 can share a ride together, please email the following information to me and I will put together a spreadsheet to figure everything out. Please do this even if you posted a response on this thread.

Name
Airline
Flight Number
Arrival Time
Cell Phone Number

Thanks!
Lisa
[email protected]

Hey Lisa - I was half-wrong earlier! Lisa W isn't on your flight afterall - she is coming in @ 1:30 - I thought she told me that you two were on the same flight.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Lisa - I was half-wrong earlier! Lisa W isn't on your flight afterall - she is coming in @ 1:30 - I thought she told me that you two were on the same flight.

My guess is she wanted to get in about the same time as you. Can you blame her? She wants to be with Linda, just like all of us!:D

ChefLisa said:
My guess is she wanted to get in about the same time as you. Can you blame her? She wants to be with Linda, just like all of us!:D

Yeah - you are probably right!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/lovemygessies/PF%20Emotes/laughingsmilie.gif

pamperedlinda said:
How appropriate :) Cause you're a PC Rock Star!

She's a Jersey Girl PC Rock Star (hmm, maybe Morfia, Carolyn, and Cheryl all belong to the same group: the PC Jersey Girls Who Rock!):party:

legacypc46 said:
She's a Jersey Girl PC Rock Star (hmm, maybe Morfia, Carolyn, and Cheryl all belong to the same group: the PC Jersey Girls Who Rock!):party:

LOL!
Actually I am a Long Island Girl...I just SOUND like Morfia!
Now, I am just a country bumpkin :)
You are both too sweet :blushing:

Hey Cheryl, I have some Lon Gisland in me. I spent a year at Hofstra (a long, long, long time ago)

LOL, I had to read that about 3 times to get it. I DO NOT speak that way! Thank goodness :)

I'll be arriving at 10:05, maybe there will be room in your cab Kris?

Sorry Anne, I don't get in until 11:10 PM.. Let me check with the other directors in our group, I know they are getting in sooner than I am.

ChefLoriG said:
I'll be arriving at 10:05, maybe there will be room in your cab Kris?

Yep...there may be more depending on how Lisa works her magic. :) You've got my cell and I'll call you as soon as my flight lands (you'd think I'd have you on speed dial by now!). Looking forward to catching up! (And I know, one frozen strawberry margarita coming your way!). :)

1. What is the cost of the shared cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7?

The cost of the shared cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7 is approximately $10.00 per person, with a total of six people sharing the ride.

2. How many people can share the cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7?

A total of six people can share the cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7. Currently, there are three spots available for the 11:24 a.m. arrival and one spot available for the 3:50 p.m. arrival.

3. How do I sign up to share the cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7?

If you or anyone you know is arriving at the Denver airport on January 7 at either 11:24 a.m. or 3:50 p.m. and would like to share a cab ride, please contact Lisa to reserve your spot. You can also reach out to her if you have any further questions.

4. Is there a deadline to sign up for the shared cab ride from Denver airport to downtown Denver on January 7?

There is no specific deadline to sign up for the shared cab ride, but spots are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended to contact Lisa as soon as possible to secure your spot.

5. Can I share a cab ride if I am arriving at a different time on January 7?

Currently, there are only spots available for the 11:24 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. arrivals on January 7. However, if you are arriving at a different time and would like to share a ride, you can reach out to Lisa to see if any additional spots become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies