• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Booth Sharing Etiquette: Tips for Success

In summary, sharing a booth with a stranger is not normal etiquette. You should have a list of items you are selling so the customer knows what they are getting.
Jenni
I don't want to step on toes....
I am sharing a booth soon for the first time, with a lady I have never meet. I have some items I would like to sell cash and carry. How does that work? These are items that I have doubles of, or have gotten for free, or real cheap!
I don't want to sound nasty but I would not be sharing the profit from these items. Is that normal?? She really wouldn't expect to profit from things I brought would she?

I don't sell cash and carry when I'm sharing a booth. If I am the only one there during a shift, that is different. What I try to stay away from is a customer (who my boothmate is talking to) wanting a product that I have there for sale and deciding to get it from me. So, what I would do in your situation is to have a list of items that you have for sale that you can get to the customer that day. Make sense?

Do you mean etiquette?

vwpamperedchef said:
Do you mean etiquette?

Yes... and know I'm going to run and hide from embarrassment. Thanks for pointing that out! :( Its sucks being LD

But we have spell check on here, thanks to Greg!!

Don't worry, I was a teacher, and it made me laugh!! HA!

vwpamperedchef said:
But we have spell check on here, thanks to Greg!!

Don't worry, I was a teacher, and it made me laugh!! HA!

I don't think spell check works in the title.... so glad I can make you laugh! :grumpy:

vwpamperedchef said:
Do you mean etiquette?

HA HA HA that was funny. I was thinking Ettiquette, Educate, ?????

But no she won't expect to profit from your cash and carry stuff. Unless she is unedicated in PC ettiquette!

Sorry, I had to do it. hee hee

Debbie :chef:

1. What is the proper way to share a booth with another consultant at a Pampered Chef event?

The key to sharing a booth with another consultant is communication and cooperation. Make sure to discuss and agree upon things like booth layout, product placement, and breaks beforehand.

2. How should I handle potential customers who are interested in both my products and the other consultant's products?

It's important to remember that the ultimate goal is to provide the best experience for the customer. If a customer is interested in both products, you can either take turns talking to them or work together to showcase both products. It's also a good idea to have each consultant's contact information readily available for customers to follow up with after the event.

3. Can I display my own signage and promotional materials in the shared booth?

Yes, you can display your own signage and promotional materials as long as they do not interfere with the other consultant's display or products. It's important to be respectful of the shared space and not overcrowd it with too many materials.

4. What should I do if there is a disagreement with the other consultant during the event?

If a disagreement arises, it's important to handle it professionally and discreetly. Try to find a compromise or solution that works for both parties. If necessary, you can involve event organizers or managers to mediate the situation.

5. How can I ensure a successful and harmonious shared booth experience?

The key to a successful shared booth experience is communication, respect, and flexibility. Make sure to communicate with the other consultant before and during the event, respect each other's products and space, and be flexible and willing to work together for the benefit of the customers and the event as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies