• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Shared Party Invite for Jan with Thirty One and Premier Jewelry

In summary, a shared party invite is an invitation to a Pampered Chef party that can be shared with friends and family. To send a shared party invite, you can click on the "Invite Friends" button on the party page and choose to share it via text, email, or social media. You can also personalize the invite with a personalized message to encourage attendance. By inviting more people through shared party invites, you can potentially earn more rewards as more guests means more sales. Additionally, you can track the RSVPs for the party through the party page, which can help with planning the event.
mscharf
I am looking for an invite for a shared party. I am doing a party with a Thirty One consultant and Premier Jewelry at the beginning of Jan and need an invite!! If you have one, but with different companies that is okay, I can do some changing, I just don't want to recreate the wheel!!:p

I would ask her to do an Evite...and add each of the different consultants and their contact information on it! This is what we do if when we do a Vendor type event.

I am the hostess, but all three of us are inviting guests, so I need something I can give to them as well.... Anyone??

Bumping...

Hi there! I would love to help you out with an invite for your shared party in January. I actually have a template that I used for a similar event with different companies. I can easily customize it for your event with Thirty One and Premier Jewelry. Just let me know what information you would like included and I will make it happen for you. Looking forward to helping you make this party a success! :)

What is a shared party invite?

A shared party invite is an invitation to a Pampered Chef party that can be shared with friends and family. It allows you to invite more people to the party and potentially earn more rewards.

How do I send a shared party invite?

To send a shared party invite, simply click on the "Invite Friends" button on the party page and select the option to share the invite via text, email, or social media. You can also copy the party link and share it manually.

Can I personalize the shared party invite?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to the shared party invite before sending it out. This can help encourage your friends and family to attend the party and let them know why you think they would enjoy it.

Do I earn more rewards for inviting more people through shared party invites?

Yes, the more people you invite through shared party invites, the more rewards you can potentially earn. This is because more guests means more sales, which can lead to higher host rewards for you.

Can I track who has RSVP'd to the party through shared party invites?

Yes, you can track the RSVPs for the party through the party page. You can see who has RSVP'd and whether they are attending in person or virtually. This can help you plan for the number of guests and the type of party you want to have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • pamperedval