• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success at the County Fair: Shared Booth Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation involves discussing the set-up and display for a booth at the county fair in September. The person mentions sharing the booth with 5 other girls from their cluster and asks for advice on how to handle the set-up. The other person explains that they divide up the shifts and leave the display set up with sheets covering it during the fair. They also mention having flyers, laminated posters, and a booking binder on display. They recommend showcasing the upcoming specials and using striped simple additions to attract attention. They also mention standing during the fair and collecting contact information for follow-up.
pamperedmom2owen
Ok, I am setting up at the big fair in our county in September. I'm sharing with 5 other girls from my cluster. It's a 5 day affair. How should we handle the set-up and display? Should I just leave my stuff there? Take it with me everyday? Everyone bring their own display? I'm just not sure about how to handle this! :eek: Thanks for any advice!! :p

My cluster and a couple others go in together on a booth at the county fair. I just had my second shift today. We divide it up into shifts and it works really well. One of the directors sets up at the beginning with the super starter kit, as well as the new products that are coming out in September. At the fairs we do, the security is really good, so we just leave everything out on the tables and cover it up with sheets and stuff. As far as I know, there's never been any problems.

We all usually have some sort of flyer that we hand out. On one side is the part that one of the great directors puts together, then we all choose what we want to copy on the other side. We display laminated posters or pages of all the upcoming specials, as well as display a booking binder. I think the set up is great and those striped simple additions REALLY attracted a lot of attention, so I definitely recommend putting those at the front of your booth. We stand the whole time because we feel we're more approachable that way. We don't have a table we stand behind. We have a table at the back of the booth and a couple on the sides, so people can come "in" to browse. I hope that gives you a good picture of how we do it. It's a great time to do it because you can get people's names and addresses to send them the new catalog since it'll just be coming out. I would recommend doing that and giving away old catalogs at the fair because that way you get their contact info. Be sure to get phone numbers and email so you can follow up! :)

Hi there! Congrats on setting up at the big fair in your county! Here are a few suggestions for handling the set-up and display:1. Communicate with your fellow cluster members: Before the fair, make sure to have a group discussion with the other girls in your cluster to come up with a plan for the set-up and display. This will help avoid any confusion or conflicts later on.2. Decide on a unified theme: It might be a good idea for everyone to have a cohesive theme for their displays. This will make the overall booth more visually appealing and professional.3. Consider the size of your items: If you have smaller items, it might be best to leave them at the booth overnight. However, if you have larger or more valuable items, it might be safer to take them with you each day.4. Rotate responsibilities: You and your fellow cluster members can take turns manning the booth and taking breaks. This will also give everyone a chance to explore the fair and enjoy the festivities.5. Bring your own display: Each person can bring their own display, but make sure they all fit together cohesively. You can also consider pooling resources and creating a shared display.Overall, the key is to communicate and work together as a team to create a successful and organized set-up. Good luck at the fair!

What is a shared booth at a fair?

A shared booth at a fair is when multiple businesses or vendors split the cost and space of a booth at a fair or event. This allows for smaller businesses to participate in events without having to pay for a full booth on their own.

How do I sign up for a shared booth at a fair?

You can sign up for a shared booth at a fair by contacting the event organizer or fair coordinator. They will usually have a list of available shared booth options and can help connect you with other businesses looking to share a booth.

What are the benefits of having a shared booth at a fair?

The main benefit of having a shared booth at a fair is the cost savings. Splitting the cost of a booth with other businesses can be much more affordable than paying for a full booth on your own. Additionally, a shared booth allows for networking and cross-promotion among the participating businesses.

How do I divide the space and responsibilities with other businesses in a shared booth?

The space and responsibilities in a shared booth should be divided evenly among the participating businesses. This can be done by discussing and agreeing upon a layout plan, scheduling shifts for each business to be present at the booth, and determining how to split any costs or profits.

What should I bring to a shared booth at a fair?

You should bring your products or services, marketing materials, and any necessary equipment or supplies to set up your portion of the shared booth. It's also a good idea to bring a positive attitude and be willing to work together with the other businesses to make the shared booth a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • apriljc