• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Shared Bingo Party & Win Prizes - Tips & Ideas for Hosting a Fun Event!

In summary, a Shared Bingo Party Show is a virtual event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can play Bingo and shop for products at the same time. The consultant will send out Bingo cards before the party and during the event, guests will mark off product names called out by the consultant. Anyone can host a Shared Bingo Party Show by contacting a consultant. Hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products, as well as host rewards based on sales. Even if you don't win at Bingo, you can still earn rewards by making purchases during the party.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A friend has asked me to be a party of a Bingo Party show; she sells 31. We will be talking specifics next week and will have 'retired' items for some prizes along with small shopping sprees. She told me I could do a demo and I am hoping to decide how I want to handle this. There is a minimal kitchen and I do not think there is a microwave. Something quick & easy? Something others can help with to 'earn' tickets for drawings? I am open to suggestions and looking forward to what others have done.
Thank you!

Has anyone put together monthly specials w/several products together? If so what have you called it and how have you grouped products?

Last edited:
oh bummer, I guess I will be getting no help on this one.....

What about the cucumber lime dip, a fruit dip or a salsa? You could also use the simple slicer, apple wedger, apple peeler corer slicer, and/or French fry cutter to cut up apples to dip in the fruit dip

thank you. That has helped me put together a quick demo.

What is a Shared Bingo Party Show?

A Shared Bingo Party Show is a virtual party where guests can play Bingo and shop for Pampered Chef products at the same time. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and can be joined by multiple guests from different locations.

How does a Shared Bingo Party Show work?

Before the party, the consultant will send out Bingo cards to the guests. During the party, the consultant will call out product names and guests will mark them off on their Bingo cards. The first guest to get a Bingo wins a prize. Guests can also shop for products during the party using a special link provided by the consultant.

Can I host a Shared Bingo Party Show?

Yes, anyone can host a Shared Bingo Party Show. All you need to do is contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process of setting up the party and sending out Bingo cards to your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Shared Bingo Party Show?

Hosting a Shared Bingo Party Show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. You can also earn host rewards, such as free products and discounts, based on the total sales from your party.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't win at Bingo?

Yes, you can still earn rewards as a guest even if you don't win at Bingo. Every purchase made during the party will count towards the total sales, which can help the host earn rewards. Plus, there are often special deals and discounts offered during the party that guests can take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • ChefJoyJ