• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Santa Really Fly into Our Neighborhood?

In summary, Santa made a personal visit to a neighborhood in a fly-in community, brought by a neighbor from the North Pole. The visit was filled with fun as families gathered to meet Santa and take pictures. Some families also attended a holiday party earlier in the day. Dogs were also present at the gathering, including Border Collies known for their herding abilities. Many members shared their own pictures with Santa and their families, creating a heartwarming thread.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Santa came for a personal visit to our neighborhood today. I live in a fly-in community and one of the neighbors popped-up to the North Pole and brought Santa down for a visit this afternoon. It was tons of fun!

Here's Santa arriving:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/DSC01042.jpg

And here's my family:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/DSC01051.jpg

We had the kids Christmas party this morning at the 148th Fighter Wing, Air National Guard where my husband works. It was fun!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/urbnk8/148thChristmasParty2007031.jpg

Attachments

• smaller version.jpg
    smaller version.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 292
pamperedlinda said:
Santa came for a personal visit to our neighborhood today. I live in a fly-in community and one of the neighbors popped-up to the North Pole and brought Santa down for a visit this afternoon. It was tons of fun!Hardly any family resemblance there are all. ;)

hijack... are your dogs Australian Shepherds???

quiverfull7 said:
hijack... are your dogs Australian Shepherds???
Border Collies....but I believe they are related to the Shepherds

I didn't want to ask if the twins resembled the milkman but since it came up...Do you find that the border collies want to herd you? I was just at The Rocket Scientist's home for Thanksgiving, and his border collie always tries to herd us up and down the stairs - it's quite comical although it can get annoying.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I didn't want to ask if the twins resembled the milkman but since it came up...

Do you find that the border collies want to herd you? I was just at The Rocket Scientist's home for Thanksgiving, and his border collie always tries to herd us up and down the stairs - it's quite comical although it can get annoying.
They are very good at herding. Taking them for a walk can be quite challenging to say the least! They heard me, they heard themselves, they heard leaves, they heard the air.......I've started tying the leashes together @ 18-inches from their collar and that has helped.....at least they have a harder time herding me now. It can be quite comical though!

here are the kids and Santa and then our 6 mo puppy Izzy!!

Attachments

• izzy.jpg
    izzy.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 464
Linda - our sweet dog "Girl" was part border colllie and golden retriever. I miss her everyday! You have a beautiful family!

Here is Santa arriving in my town in his sleigh being pulled by a horse! The sleigh has been in use since the 40's. Kids of all ages talk to Santa in his house and then get to go on sleighrides nightly and on weekends.
IMG_0887.jpg

And here is my 6 yr old snaggle-toothed niece Jodie who was very happy to see Santa and my 14 mo old granddaughter Taylor, not so happy!
IMG_0893.jpg

My daughter's first visit with Santa (she is 9 months old)

Attachments

• smallwithSanta1203.jpg
    smallwithSanta1203.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 340
pcrae said:

OMG she is adorable! how cute that she was looking right up at Santa!

All your pictures were wonderful! My pets are too unruly to sit with Santa Paws, and the kitten I know wouldn't allow a picture with Santa, and I would have to bribe my husband with something I'm not willing to bribe him with to get him to take a picture with me and Santa. :) :yuck:

Kitchen Diva said:
OMG she is adorable! how cute that she was looking right up at Santa!
Thank you.

I do love this thread. There are so many great pics!

pcrae said:

Your daughters first Christmas...she is so precious! Look at the curiousity in her face! LOVE IT!

All of you have beautiful families!:)

I love the photos! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to share, but I'm bad mom and haven't even taken the kids to see him yet! To be honest I haven't had time...hopefully next week.

missyciccolella said:
I love the photos! Thanks for sharing! I'd love to share, but I'm bad mom and haven't even taken the kids to see him yet! To be honest I haven't had time...hopefully next week.

Right there with you Missy! In fact, DS was just talking about the fact that he hasn't been to see Santa yet! Somehow, we must find the time!

Here's mine. I think I posted it somewhere else but cannot remember.

All the pics are so good! I just love pics! A town near us tonight is a doing a stroll and they are having snow machines. I cannot wait to take Luke - that will be his first experience with any type snow.

LUKE WITH SANTA
100_4236_edited.jpg

LUKE WITH SANTA'S REINDEER- HE HAD ENOUGH OF SANTA & WOULD NOT SEE THIS ONE! ha!
100_4239_edited.jpg

Santa stopped by my aunt's house for our annual party. Here are my two: Elyse is 7 and Michael is 5. Fun thread!

Santa stopped by my aunt's house for our annual party. Here are my two: Elyse is 7 and Michael is 5. Fun thread!

Attachments

• Christmas 2007 - Elyse and Michael - 1.jpg
    Christmas 2007 - Elyse and Michael - 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 347
I can't believe I haven't taken my kids to see Santa yet!! We have to go this weekend, but dread the long lines! :grumpy:

This is my 2 year old Christian with Santa! My husband posed for the picture instead of cheering up our son. We will try again this Sunday to get a better picture

christianandsanta.jpg

oh and I didn't feel like scanning the picture so i just took a picture of it
Tonia

1. Can I share multiple pictures of my Santa with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you are welcome to share multiple pictures of your Santa with us! We love seeing all the different ways our customers celebrate the holiday season.

2. How do I share my Santa pictures with Pampered Chef?

There are a few different ways you can share your Santa pictures with us. You can post them on social media and tag us using @pamperedchef, or you can email them to us at [email protected]. We also have a "Share Your Santa Pictures Here" post on our Facebook page where you can upload your photos directly.

3. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef product in my Santa picture to share it?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef product in your Santa picture to share it with us. We love seeing all the creative ways our customers celebrate the holidays, even if it doesn't include our products.

4. Will my Santa pictures be used for marketing purposes?

By sharing your Santa pictures with Pampered Chef, you are giving us permission to potentially use them for marketing purposes. However, we will always ask for your consent before using your photos in any promotional materials.

5. Can I share pictures of my Santa from previous years?

Absolutely! We would love to see any and all Santa pictures, whether they are from this year or previous years. It's a fun way for us to see how our customers have celebrated the holiday season over the years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pamperedlinda