• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Experience With Pampered Chef

In summary, to make the most of your PC business, make sure your calendar is full and develop good relationships with your hosts and guests.
chef_izzybella
I'd love to make this a FT salary maker, at least for the time being before I have to go back to work. Currently I SAH with my two children, and our savings acct is dwindling!! Any tips for making the most of the PC business? Anyone in a relatively rural area make it work for them? I'd be happy to make $500/month. Thanks for sharing!

I live in a rural part of Indiana. The best thing to do is make sure your calendar's full and develop good relationships with your hosts and guests. Don't limit yourself to your immediate area. Only you can determine how far it's worth your while to travel for a show, but don't tie yourself down to a tiny area.

Best wishes.

recruit.. your paycheck will double and triple as you promote any you don't have to work outside your house anymore than you already do. My check went from 500 to 1000 to 1500 by moving from consultant to director to AD

Hey Jacqui :)I make about $400 a month doing this very PT as I work FT as well, I think $500 a month is a very reasonable expectation. Just keep your calendar full and as others said add to your team!

When I've got at least 4 shows, I make just under $500...but I have one recruit. So if you don't have any recruits yet, then shoot for a minimum of 5 shows to reach that goal consistently.HOW to get them? (*I hate well trainers say "Get XX Shows on your calendar!" but fail to give you good practical WAYS TO DO IT!*) I'm still working on it- but I start with Booths when I have to start from scratch, I'm moving to catching up on my Customer Care Calls the rest of this month to fill in the blanks, and then from there, I hope that shows will keep generating bookings from there.My calendar has 1-2 a month for the next few months- and those were booked off of summer shows i did. Not enough in my opinion!! SO my booth this week, so far has yielded me 2, with another POSSIBLE 2 if they actually call me. Then I hope Customer Care calls yield a few more.

1. How do I share my experience with Pampered Chef?

To share your experience with Pampered Chef, you can leave a review on our website or social media pages, or you can also share your experience with friends and family through word-of-mouth.

2. Can I share my experience with Pampered Chef anonymously?

Yes, you can choose to leave a review or share your experience anonymously on our website or social media pages. However, we encourage sharing your name as it helps others know that the review is from a real customer.

3. Are there any rewards for sharing my experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we value our customers' feedback and appreciate when they share their experience with us. As a thank you, we offer exclusive discounts and rewards for customers who leave reviews or refer friends and family to us.

4. Can I share both positive and negative experiences with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we welcome both positive and negative feedback from our customers. Your honest reviews help us improve our products and services and provide a better experience for all our customers.

5. Is there a specific format or structure for sharing my experience with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no specific format or structure for sharing your experience with Pampered Chef. You can simply share your thoughts and feedback in your own words, whether it's a short review or a detailed experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva