• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Shared Your Christmas Letters Yet?

In summary, the "Share Your Christmas Letters" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef that allows customers, consultants, and employees to write personalized letters to those in need during the holiday season. Anyone can participate by dropping off their letters at a Pampered Chef party, sending them to the corporate office, or submitting them digitally. The letters should be heartfelt and can include a message of hope, love, and encouragement, along with favorite holiday memories or traditions. After submission, the letters are distributed to various organizations and charities to bring joy and comfort to those in need during the holidays.
raebates
Staff member
Christmas is coming. Here's the letter I send out to far-flung family and friends. It doesn't get any more far-flung than my friends here. :love: I hope you enjoy it. Please share your own.

Attachments

• 2011 Christmas Letter.pdf
    553.5 KB · Views: 489
Thank you for sharing, Rae. I have not even started mine this year. I haven't decided what I'm going to about cards, since postage can be a big chunk of the cost, especially for my overseas family.

Yes, it can. The Furry Guy and I no longer have any overseas people to send to. We also have a policy against sending to people we see on a regular basis, like those at church. Cards go to family and friends we don't see often. Those we haven't seen for quite a while get a newsletter.

I finally got my letter written on the 22nd, and got the translation done on Christmas day.

Attachments

• Christmas Letter 11.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 326
Joy you are such a Techie!

Joy, that is VERY cool! I love that you have a dog named Dug (but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Disney fan)!

These are so fun to see; thank you for sharing. I hope everyone enjoys ours as much as I have enjoyed yours.

Attachments

• 2011 Christmas newsletter.pdf
    209.9 KB · Views: 389
Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "Share Your Christmas Letters" program?

The "Share Your Christmas Letters" program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to spread holiday cheer and give back to the community. It allows customers to write personalized letters to those in need during the holiday season.

2. Who can participate in the "Share Your Christmas Letters" program?

Anyone can participate in the "Share Your Christmas Letters" program. It is open to all Pampered Chef customers, consultants, and employees who want to make a difference in someone's life during the holiday season.

3. How do I submit my Christmas letters?

You can submit your Christmas letters by dropping them off at any Pampered Chef party or sending them to our corporate office. You can also submit them digitally through our website or social media platforms.

4. What should I include in my Christmas letters?

Your Christmas letters should be heartfelt and personalized. You can include a message of hope, love, and encouragement, along with your favorite holiday memories or traditions. You can also add a small gift or gift card, if you wish.

5. What happens to the Christmas letters after I submit them?

All Christmas letters are collected and distributed to various organizations and charities that work with those in need during the holiday season. Your letters will bring joy and comfort to individuals and families who may not have anyone to celebrate with during this time of year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates