• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share What You've Learned

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I love National Conference because I always come home with new ideas, new ways of doing things. I thought it would be good to provide a place for us to share those aha! moments.

They don't have to be earth-shattering. Sometimes the smallest tweak can make a big difference.

This is also a good place to share the things that you're looking for answers to.

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Great idea Rae! Those of us that can't go to conference would love anything you can share from workshops to the new products to general sessions.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'll share when I can. Is there something in particular you're hoping to hear about besides the new products?

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
New logo info, any policy or website changes. Thanks a bunch Rae!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'll be on the lookout for those in particular.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
First stop for me after registration was the tech area. Two big aha things for me, both in relation to the app.

First, you can set it so you don't have to go through a bajillion questions at checkout. Click on settings and choose "express checkout." This will let you put in just name, email, what they want, and payment info.

Second, as people arrive at a show have them enter their own information (name, address, email, cell phone) in the app. You can even recruit a kid to have people do this. Just show the kid how to click "done" and "add guest" between people.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
At the training with Robin Schilling, Tracy Verin had a great point. If you want your team to take ownership and participate in the team, don't name it with your own name or use "my." Use an action verb for the name.

Think about what you want the team to do when choosing a name--Daring Divas, The Hustle, etc.

Also, never offer anything if you aren't willing to do it.

lt1jane

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not at conference (inactive at the moment and in my 6 months before I have to buy a new kit) If my life calms down and I get a new job, I'd come back in a heartbeat.

I'm in enough PC groups that I still get the updates. Here are the new logos. For me, I need to get used to them. I love the "old" one.
FB_IMG_1437087255967.jpg
FB_IMG_1437087246511.jpg

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
As of next week, order replacement parts on shows! That means it counts toward gueat and commissionable sales!
Wow, that is HUGE. So glad to see that new feature!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
As of next week? As in July? I have a show on July 26, great news!

Sounds like no new products were introduced ...

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I'm not at conference (inactive at the moment and in my 6 months before I have to buy a new kit) If my life calms down and I get a new job, I'd come back in a heartbeat.

I'm in enough PC groups that I still get the updates. Here are the new logos. For me, I need to get used to them. I love the "old" one.View attachment 25942 View attachment 25943

I don't mind the second one (with Pampered Chef written out). When I opened this thread and just the image caught my eye before reading your post, I thought "what is PIC"? I really thought the spoon was representing a letter. And it was not immediately clear to me that it was a spoon. Of course it IS a spoon once I know it is a spoon. So, I don't think I like the first logo - with just the letters and the spoon. Just my 2 cents. :)

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I (and at least 99% of the people in the room) was thrilled to hear about replacement parts on the show orders. But for the record, I did not need them to count towards the Host's totals and I especially did not need to make money off of them. Thanks for the perks.

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
The new logo is JUST like allrecipes - both of them. While I like the concept and where they are trying to go with it, I am NOT happy about that. Won't allrecipes come after PC?http://press.allrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/arlogo_rgb.png
228828.jpg

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
Hmmm. Interesting, Tristen. I would hope that the legal department as well as the appropriate marketing department would have done their homework. I really like the new one and the story behind it, but not the fact that it is practically a duplicate of another company.

MissyPC

Jun 29, 2012
Were any new products introduced and when do we find out? Will the new cross-over kits mail soon?

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
Were any new products introduced and when do we find out? Will the new cross-over kits mail soon?

I believe the new products are being announced today. Change over kit information was in the 6/30/2015 PC Fresh News.

"Fall paperwork and product will ship to Directors and above to arrive the week of July 20. We'll ship fall paperwork packages to Consultants who've submitted $150+ in the month of May, June or July to arrive the week of Aug. 3. June Free-for-All products, if earned, will arrive at the same time. July Free-for-All products will arrive the week of Aug. 10.

Consultants who join Aug. 1 or later will receive New Consultant Kits with fall 2015 paperwork.
Consultants who join Aug. 1-28 will also receive a supply of the spring/summer 2015 catalogs and paperwork for their August Shows.

Business Supplies and Online Materials
Aug. 2 is the last day to order spring 2015 business materials and product samples.
Aug. 3 is the first day to order fall 2015 business materials and product samples.
Updated materials for the fall/winter season will be posted on Consultant's Corner by noon CT on Aug. 3."

TrudysOwn

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2008
The new logo is JUST like allrecipes - both of them. While I like the concept and where they are trying to go with it, I am NOT happy about that. Won't allrecipes come after PC?http://press.allrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/arlogo_rgb.png
228828.jpg
The new logo is not exactly like allrecipes. Ours has a smile in the spoon bowl.

jjaastef

Jul 30, 2009
Found this on Facebook

Consultants who submitted $750 in June receive:
  • Holiday Cheer Scraper
  • Shallow Micro-Cooker
Consultants who submitted $1,500 in June receive all $750 level products plus:
  • Bamboo Spreader Set
  • Garlic Rub
  • Measure, Mix, Pour
  • Medium Cover & Store Lid
  • Pasta Portioner
  • Round Up From the Heart Share Bowl
  • Veggie Strip Maker
Consultants who submitted $3,000 in June receive all $1500 level products plus:
  • Eat, Drink, & Be Merry Cheese Board
  • Holiday Cookie Card Collection
  • Keep it Hot Large Cookware Sweater
  • Mini Spoon & Tongs Set
  • Multi-Blade Sharpener
  • Petite Measure-All Cup
  • Santa's Little Helper Scraper
Consultants who submitted $6,000 in June receive all $3,000 level products plus:
  • Executive Nonstick All-Purpose Pot
  • Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
  • Keep It Hot Carrier
  • Large Square Cool & Serve
Consultants who submit $750 in July receive:
  • Personal Size Round Stone
  • Pizza & Crust Cutter
Consultants who submit $1,500 in July receive all $750 level products plus:
  • Everyday Tote Set
  • Keep it Hot Small Cookware Sweater
  • Large Cover & Store Lid
  • Portion Guide Prep Mat
  • Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
  • Small Square Cool & Serve

rockstarchef23

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2013
thats awesome! And the Director Kit is all of that :)

Found this on Facebook

Consultants who submitted $750 in June receive:
  • Holiday Cheer Scraper
  • Shallow Micro-Cooker
Consultants who submitted $1,500 in June receive all $750 level products plus:
  • Bamboo Spreader Set
  • Garlic Rub
  • Measure, Mix, Pour
  • Medium Cover & Store Lid
  • Pasta Portioner
  • Round Up From the Heart Share Bowl
  • Veggie Strip Maker
Consultants who submitted $3,000 in June receive all $1500 level products plus:
  • Eat, Drink, & Be Merry Cheese Board
  • Holiday Cookie Card Collection
  • Keep it Hot Large Cookware Sweater
  • Mini Spoon & Tongs Set
  • Multi-Blade Sharpener
  • Petite Measure-All Cup
  • Santa's Little Helper Scraper
Consultants who submitted $6,000 in June receive all $3,000 level products plus:
  • Executive Nonstick All-Purpose Pot
  • Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
  • Keep It Hot Carrier
  • Large Square Cool & Serve
Consultants who submit $750 in July receive:
  • Personal Size Round Stone
  • Pizza & Crust Cutter
Consultants who submit $1,500 in July receive all $750 level products plus:
  • Everyday Tote Set
  • Keep it Hot Small Cookware Sweater
  • Large Cover & Store Lid
  • Portion Guide Prep Mat
  • Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
  • Small Square Cool & Serve

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
I'm in the FB group, EVernote for PC Rockstars. They just posted this link. They had a class at conference (that I'm sure was AWESOME). Here are the tools and notes from it. Evernote is an incredible, paperless way to keep your business organized and keep in contact with your customers. Check it out!

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s643/sh/010d3f07-f7a7-4f21-b4cb-00b3fb2e939c/5648f538f5d30cc1

jjaastef

Jul 30, 2009
jcsmilez,
Do you have more photos from the catalog you can share? Also, what is the price on the new pot?

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
YES, more photos please!

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
Sorry, those were all that was shared on the group that I'm a part of. I'm anxiously waiting too! :D

kristenlee

Sep 28, 2006
Any pictures of new products?

Michelle Hebert-Voudren

Novice Member
May 13, 2015
I don't mind the second one (with Pampered Chef written out). When I opened this thread and just the image caught my eye before reading your post, I thought "what is PIC"? I really thought the spoon was representing a letter. And it was not immediately clear to me that it was a spoon. Of course it IS a spoon once I know it is a spoon. So, I don't think I like the first logo - with just the letters and the spoon. Just my 2 cents. :)
I think it will take some getting used to. There is a short video that explains the happy spoon well. If I can find it, I will try to post it.

Michelle Hebert-Voudren

Novice Member
May 13, 2015
228828.jpg
There is the smile on our spoon, so maybe the #happyspoon makes enough of a difference...hopefully!

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
That is SO cool! Thanks for sharing Juliann! Has a picture index like that always been available?

rockstarchef23

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2013
That is so awesome!!!! I saw there are products that say see me online! is that something new this season??

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
Any info on discontinued things?

rockstarchef23

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2013
Im going to take the catalog index and a current catalog and see whats going, thats is usually online when they put F/W material up

Jul 27, 2013
Yes can you list the discontinued products plz.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views