• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the Share the Dream Flyer from CC | Get It Here Now - Mary

In summary, the Share the Dream Flyer is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn discounts and free products by hosting a cooking party. To qualify, one must have a minimum of $200 in sales and four unique orders from guests. Benefits of hosting include trying new recipes, using new cooking tools, and spending time with loved ones. The Share the Dream Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions, but Host Rewards can still be earned. To redeem rewards, the consultant will assist in selecting free and discounted items after meeting the qualifying requirements.
chefmary
Gold Member
Has anyone else been able to obtain this from CC? I've tried clicking on the link from the home office email blast, but get an "error on page" message. If anyone has this downloaded, would you mind uploading it here?

TIA!

Mary

Ok, I was able to shrink the file size by converting it to word and then back to PDF. The quality is not as good at the original on CC but it should be ok for printing.

Attachments

• share_the_dream_b.pdf
    547.7 KB · Views: 383
I tried to attach the one from CC but it failed. Sorry.

Anyone know how I can email just page one to someone?

Last edited:
Thanks, ladies, for your help! Tasha, your second file worked for me - I so appreciate it! I'm beginning to think that it may be my Adobe, so I'll probably have to re-install.

Have a great day!

Mary

What is the Share the Dream Flyer?

The Share the Dream Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn discounts and free products by hosting a cooking party with their friends and family.

How do I qualify for the Share the Dream Flyer?

To qualify for the Share the Dream Flyer, you must host a cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four unique orders from your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Share the Dream Flyer party?

Hosting a Share the Dream Flyer party not only allows you to earn discounts and free products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking tools, and spend quality time with your loved ones.

Can I combine the Share the Dream Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Share the Dream Flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards for your party in addition to the Share the Dream Flyer rewards.

How do I redeem my Share the Dream Flyer rewards?

Once your party has met the qualifying requirements, your consultant will help you redeem your Share the Dream Flyer rewards. They will also provide you with an order form to select your free products and discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kittychef
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies