• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize & Succeed with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the conversation covers various tips for success in the consultant business. These include: organizing host addresses and invitations, being consistent and organized, never giving up, attending cluster meetings and national conferences, asking for help, staying excited and proud, using outside order forms, utilizing extra PC plastic bags for branding, calendaring to-do's, keeping track of expenses, using contact management, bonding with fellow consultants, printing host information labels for invitations, overbooking one's calendar, planting seeds and following through, marking files by month, setting office hours, staying informed with PC news, and surrounding oneself with positive people. These tips emphasize the importance of organization, consistency, and utilizing available resources for success in the consultant business.
DebPC
Staff member
1. MAIL OUT INVITATIONS FOR THE HOST - LESS CHANCE FOR CANCELLATION - FORM IN HOST BINDER FOR ADDRESSES AND STAMPED ENVELOP FOR HOST TO MAIL TO CONSULTANT.

2. BE ORGANIZED BY ALWAYS PUTTING PAPERS AWAY RIGHT AWAY, DON'T MAKE A PILE FOR LATER.

3. NEVER GIVE UP!

4. DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR BUSINESS EVERYDAY AND ATTEND ALL CLUSTER MEETINGS AND NATIONAL CONFERENCE

5. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK, IT'S A DISSERVICE TO OTHERS NOT TO!

6. BE EXCITED AND PROUD. ENTHUSIASM GOES A LONG WAY! DISNEY!

7. STAY ORGANIZED, GET A WEBSITE, TAKETHE TELECLASSES.

8. USE OUTSIDE ORDER FORM TO REPLACE THE 3 PLY - THE CUSTOMERS LOVE IT.

9. TAKE YOUR EXTRA PC PLASTIC BAGS WHEN YOU GO SHOPPING AND PUT ALL YOUR SHOPPING IN THEM. PEOPLE WILL ASK, "WHERE'S THE PAMPERED CHEF STORE?" AND YOU CAN INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

10. CALENDAR YOUR TO-DO'S AND THEN DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM INTIL ITS TIME TO.

11. PUT EXPENSES INTO PAMPERED PARTNER RIGHT AWAY, PRINT IT OUT AND YOU HAVE YOUR COPY FOR TAXES.

12. CONSISTENCY! IT WILL BENEFIT YOU PERSONALLY AND YOUR DOWNLINE.

13. USE CONTACT MANAGEMENT.

14. GO TO CONFERENCE AND BOND WITH FELLOW CONSULTANTS - PUT TO USE WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED!

15. PRINT OUT LABELS WITH ALL THEHOST INFORMATION FOR THE HOST TO STICK ON THE INVITES.

16. OVERBOOK YOUR CALENDAR.

17. PLANT SEEDS AND FOLLOW THROUGH!

18. MARK FILES BY MONTH. PUT MANILA FOLDERS INSIDE, MARKED PHONE CALLS, FOLLOWUP CATALOG OR KITCHEN SHOWS TO SEPARATE LEADS.

19. SET OFFICE HOURS AND STICK TO THEM.

20. HIGHLIGHT PC NEWS SO YOU REMAIN IN TOUCH WITH HOME OFFICE TIPS AND IMPT GUIDELINES.

21. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE POSTITIVE PEOPLE

KEEP COOKIN'

PAM SZTUKOWSKI- posted by DebPC

Great tips, Pam! I especially like the idea of having a designated binder for host addresses and using pre-stamped envelopes for them to mail out invitations. Being organized and consistent is definitely key in this business. And taking advantage of resources like outside order forms and contact management is a great idea. I also agree that attending conferences and bonding with fellow consultants is important for growth and learning. Thanks for sharing your wisdom! Keep cookin' indeed!

Consultant

Dear DebPCConsultant,Thank you for sharing these amazing tips for organizing and succeeding with Pampered Chef! As a fellow consultant, I can definitely relate to the importance of staying organized and consistent in our business.I love your idea of mailing out invitations for the host and providing them with a stamped envelope to send to the consultant. This not only ensures a lower chance of cancellations, but also makes it easier for the host to invite their guests.I also agree with your tip of using outside order forms to replace the 3 ply. It's a small change, but it definitely makes a big difference for our customers.And your suggestion of using extra PC plastic bags when shopping is genius! It's a great way to introduce ourselves and our business to potential customers.I will definitely be implementing some of these tips in my own business. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience with us. Keep cookin'!

What are the benefits of organizing with Pampered Chef?

Organizing with Pampered Chef can save you time, reduce stress, and increase efficiency in the kitchen. Our products are designed to help you declutter and streamline your cooking and meal prep process.

How can I get started with organizing my kitchen using Pampered Chef products?

You can start by browsing our selection of organization and storage products on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations and tips for organizing your kitchen.

Are there specific products that are best for organizing certain areas of the kitchen?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are designed for specific areas of the kitchen, such as our pantry organizers, fridge and freezer mats, and spice racks. Our consultants can help you determine which products would work best for your specific needs.

How do I maintain organization in my kitchen after using Pampered Chef products?

We recommend regularly decluttering and reorganizing your kitchen using our products to maintain an organized space. Our products are also designed to be durable and long-lasting, making it easier to keep your kitchen organized over time.

What if I need help or have questions about using Pampered Chef products for organization?

Our consultants are always available to provide support and answer any questions you may have about using Pampered Chef products for organization. You can also visit our website for tips and resources on how to best utilize our products for organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • nldavis321
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sddmom2