• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a PC logo tablecloth? Join me in my vendor events!

In summary, You can purchase a PC logo tablecloth from the Pampered Chef website or from your consultant's personal website. The cost of a PC logo tablecloth varies depending on the size and material, ranging from $20 to $50. You can also use a regular tablecloth for vendor events, but using a PC logo tablecloth can help attract more attention and showcase your brand. Different sizes are available for the PC logo tablecloth to fit various table sizes. Unfortunately, it is not possible to personalize the PC logo tablecloth with your own name or logo, but you can add your personal touch with a table runner or banner at your vendor booth.
ShannanB424
Hey all ... I have been a consultant for almost a month now and definitely enjoying it! Also searching for a PC logo tablecloth to start doing vendor events ... Thanks in advance!

Hi Shannan! Welcome to Chef Success and The Pampered Chef! Be sure and check out lots of threads here. there is a wealth of information.
Good luck with your business!

1. Where can I find a PC logo tablecloth?

You can purchase a PC logo tablecloth from the Pampered Chef website or from your consultant's personal website.

2. How much does a PC logo tablecloth cost?

The cost of a PC logo tablecloth varies depending on the size and material. On average, they range from $20 to $50.

3. Can I use a regular tablecloth for vendor events?

Yes, you can use a regular tablecloth for vendor events if you do not have a PC logo tablecloth. However, using a PC logo tablecloth can help to attract more attention to your booth and showcase your brand.

4. Are there different sizes available for the PC logo tablecloth?

Yes, the PC logo tablecloth comes in a variety of sizes to fit different table sizes. Make sure to measure your table before purchasing to ensure the perfect fit.

5. Can I personalize the PC logo tablecloth with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time, the PC logo tablecloth is only available with the Pampered Chef logo. However, you can use a table runner or banner to add your personal touch to your vendor booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • PCpenguin71