• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I set up a show with a co-host in PP for the 10% discount?

In summary, to choose a co-host for your Pampered Chef show, you can reach out to friends, family, or acquaintances who are interested in hosting with you. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations. You and your co-host can split the host rewards for the show, and you can discuss how to divide them with your consultant beforehand. It is recommended for both hosts to be present for the entire show, but if one cannot attend, they can still participate virtually. Tasks for the show can be divided based on strengths and preferences, and your consultant can offer suggestions. Both hosts can invite guests to the show, and it is recommended to reach out to different networks for maximum attendance. A guest list template can be
reesefamily5
My new recruite has her first show coming up and the she has a co-host too. I have never done a show with a co-host before and I have been looking over the info I have and playing in PP trying to figure out how you can set it up to have a co-host.

Can someone fill me in how you enter it into PP so you have a host and co-host so they both get the 10% discount after the show.

Thanks,

Enter the host info and then click host order. Click host order a second time and then check the co-host box. That's all you need to do. When you do the host order there is a button that will let you split the Free Product amound evenly.

Thank you, I figured it would be something easy like that.

How do the host benefits work for co-hosts? Can they purchase 2 Host Specials? Do the split the free product and 1/2 price items? Do they each get the discount on the rest of their order? Have never done one and am doing one this month, would love the help!

They only get one host special so they have to choose who's getting it (or have someone else book from them for the same month and the other can get it then as a past host). They split the 1/2 price and free product value and they both get the discount and the 10% off for a year. Also at any bookings from their show only ONE of them can get the past host booking bonus.

HTH,

thank you, thank you, thank you Jodi!

You're quite welcome :D

1. How do I choose a co-host for my show?

To choose a co-host for your show, you can reach out to friends, family, or acquaintances who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show with you. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

2. Can my co-host and I split the host rewards?

Yes, you and your co-host can split the host rewards for your show. You can discuss how you would like to split the rewards with your consultant before the show.

3. Do we both need to be present for the entire show?

It is recommended for both hosts to be present for the entire show. This allows for a more interactive and engaging experience for the guests. However, if one of the hosts is unable to attend, they can still participate in the show through virtual means.

4. How do we divide the tasks for the show?

You and your co-host can divide the tasks based on your strengths and preferences. You can also discuss with your consultant for suggestions on how to divide the tasks effectively.

5. Can we both invite guests to the show?

Yes, both hosts can invite guests to the show. It is recommended to reach out to different networks to maximize the number of attendees and potential sales. Your consultant can also provide you with a guest list template to help you keep track of the guests invited by both hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wcsis