1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Setting up FR on website

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I want to set up a fundraiser on my website - the contact and the shelter is very pumped! However, she is not sure if the "board" will approve it. If I set it up as a FR can I switch it back to a cooking show? Also, could I add their website in later if they do agree to it? Or, do I truly need to wait till its all in place...sorry for being so wordy!

I guess the same question goes for PP3...can I set it up as a FR and then change it? I'm still going to donate the 10-15% even if we have to switch it to back to a cooking show - the host is on board with that.

thanks!

Apr 25, 2009
  2. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

I know that for P3, you can switch between cooking/catalog/wedding shower, but you can not switch to or from a fundraiser :(

OTOH, it appears that you can switch to and from a fundraiser on your PWS. And I have come back later to do the information on fundraiser approval to be on the benefiting group's webpage (never got approved, but that's another matter!).

Have something to add?