• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Setup & Switching Options for Your Website: Tips & Tricks

In summary, setting up a free website with Pampered Chef offers the benefits of showcasing and selling high-quality kitchen products, increasing sales potential, and establishing an online presence as a consultant. To set up the website, log in to your consultant account, go to the "My Website" section, and follow the prompts to customize and activate your site. You can personalize your website with your own branding and contact information, choose from a variety of website themes, and make it mobile-friendly for easy access and purchasing. No technical skills are required, as the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions make it simple for anyone to create a professional website.
dkitten13
I want to set up a fundraiser on my website - the contact and the shelter is very pumped! However, she is not sure if the "board" will approve it. If I set it up as a FR can I switch it back to a cooking show? Also, could I add their website in later if they do agree to it? Or, do I truly need to wait till its all in place...sorry for being so wordy!

I guess the same question goes for PP3...can I set it up as a FR and then change it? I'm still going to donate the 10-15% even if we have to switch it to back to a cooking show - the host is on board with that.

thanks!

I know that for P3, you can switch between cooking/catalog/wedding shower, but you can not switch to or from a fundraiser :(

OTOH, it appears that you can switch to and from a fundraiser on your PWS. And I have come back later to do the information on fundraiser approval to be on the benefiting group's webpage (never got approved, but that's another matter!).

Yes, you can set up the fundraiser as a FR and then switch it back to a cooking show if needed. You can also add their website in later if they agree to it. As for PP3, the same applies - you can set it up as a FR and then change it if needed. It's great that you are willing to donate a portion of the proceeds even if the fundraiser has to be switched back to a cooking show. Thank you for supporting a good cause!

What are the benefits of setting up a free website with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a free website with Pampered Chef allows you to showcase and sell our high-quality kitchen products to a wider audience, increase your sales potential, and establish your online presence as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I set up my free website with Pampered Chef?

Setting up your free website with Pampered Chef is quick and easy! Simply log in to your consultant account on our website, go to the "My Website" section, and follow the prompts to customize and activate your site.

Can I personalize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can personalize your website with your own branding and contact information to make it unique to you. You can also choose from a variety of website themes and add your own photos and content to make it even more personalized.

Will my website be mobile-friendly?

Yes, all Pampered Chef websites are optimized for mobile viewing, ensuring that your customers can easily access and purchase from your site on their smartphones or tablets.

Do I need any technical skills to set up my website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to set up your free Pampered Chef website. Our user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions make it easy for anyone to create their own professional website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • pc ri lisa