• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Pampered Chef Booth with These Proven Set-Up Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses tips for setting up a successful Pampered Chef booth. These include using the colorful paperwork box and new stoneware gift set box as part of the display, adding plastic confetti to water in a quick stir pitcher, offering free catalogs and promoting the current product line, and using the carafe to serve hot drinks. The conversation also mentions the success of offering the new cookie press as a prize, resulting in booking leads, recruiting leads, orders, and potential future shows. The decision not to directly sell items at the booth is also mentioned, but it is not specified whether the individual followed this advice or not.
DebPC
Staff member
Tips For Setting Up a Pampered Chef Booth* Use the Pampered Chef paperwork box that comes with your kit for part of your display. The colorful pictures on the side can draw people into your booth - just to ask "What's in the box?" I had this sitting next to the SS crate of products layed out just like the SS photo on our catalog. Very eye-catching.
* Use the New Stoneware Gift Set box garnished with a colorful ribbons (taped to the top only~ to allow opening of the box) and a small sign "Look What's NEW" on top.
* Add plastic confetti to water in one of the quick stir pitchers -- very eye-catching and entertained the children while I talked with their parents. (idea gleaned from a previous posting ~Thanks!)
* Offer FREE Pampered Chef Catalogs - I used all the old catalogs in my office (SS '99 , FW '99 and SS '00); I would simply said "they are old, but still good!" ... most people wanted the recipes and ideas anyway. I also shared that more than 90% of our current product line is represented in the catalog and then handed them the current Kitchen to Kitchen newsletter highlighting our new products.
* Add boiling hot water to the carafe in the morning and serve yourelf some hot tea or coffee or hot choc in the evening when it gets colder. (We were NOT allowed to offer any food to the fair-goers). This worked great as I only served myself when someone was watching ! :) I am now VERY impressed with the carafe ! BTW - I offered the new cookie press as our prize ... I not only got more than 70 booking leads; a dozen recruiting leads; over $400 in orders (very small sign offering FREE s/h... we didn't really push for sales); and several definite cookie shows scheduled.

Why not?Why did you opt not to sell items directly from your booth? Or did you?

Great tips! I would also suggest having some product demonstrations going on throughout the day to draw people in and show them how the products work. You could also offer some special discounts or promotions for fair-goers, such as a free gift with purchase or a discount on their first order. And don't forget to have plenty of business cards and flyers available for people to take with them. Good luck with your booth!

What are some tips for setting up a successful booth at an event?

1. Plan ahead and make a checklist of everything you will need for your booth, such as products, display materials, and business cards.

2. Use eye-catching displays and signage to attract potential customers.

3. Offer samples or demonstrations of your products to engage with customers and showcase their quality.

4. Have a variety of price points and products available to appeal to different customers.

5. Be friendly and approachable, and have a well-trained team to assist with any questions or purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies