• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up at a Fair...looking for Banner

In summary, for a Pampered Chef fair setup, it is recommended to use a banner that is at least 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall for maximum visibility and impact. The banner should be made of a durable and weather-resistant material such as vinyl or polyester for outdoor fairs, and a lightweight fabric for indoor fairs. The design of the banner can be customized with the Pampered Chef logo, business name, and relevant images or information. It should be prominently displayed at the back of the booth, either on a banner stand or hung from the top, and should not be obstructed by other materials. The banner can be reused for future fairs and events, as it is designed to be durable and long-lasting. Proper
rdh25
i am thinking about setting up at a fair at a school, i have been invited, the table is $30, i don't have stuff to sell that people could take with them

i guess i could just make contacts, hand out catalogs, take some orders, have a bunch of products set up

my question is where could i get a pc banner to put on the front of the table

If you are a Director, you can get one at the Director's store on Consultant's corner. If not, ask your director to get you one - I think they are about $25, or does she have one you can borrow.

Good luck on the event!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

Hi there! That's a great idea to make contacts and take orders at the fair. As for the banner, you could try searching for online printing companies or local print shops in your area. They often offer customizable banner options that you can design and order. You could also try reaching out to the school hosting the fair to see if they have any resources or recommendations for creating banners. Good luck with the fair!

What size banner should I use for my Pampered Chef fair setup?

We recommend using a banner that is at least 3 feet wide and 2 feet tall for maximum visibility and impact.

What material should the banner be made of?

We suggest using a durable and weather-resistant material such as vinyl or polyester for outdoor fairs. For indoor fairs, a lightweight fabric banner would work well.

Can I customize the design of the banner?

Yes, you can customize the design of your banner with your Pampered Chef logo, business name, and any relevant images or information. We offer design services or you can create your own design using our online design tool.

How should I display the banner at my fair booth?

The banner should be displayed prominently at the back of your booth, either on a banner stand or hung from the top of your booth. Make sure it is visible and not obstructed by any other materials.

Can I reuse the banner for future fairs?

Yes, our banners are designed to be durable and long-lasting, so you can reuse them for multiple fairs and events. Just make sure to properly store and care for the banner in between uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom