• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Set Up a Facebook Event From My Fan Page Without Using My Personal Page?

In summary, to create a Facebook Event, go to your homepage and click on the "Events" tab. Then click on "Create Event" and fill in the necessary information. You can also edit the details of a Facebook Event at any time by clicking on the "Edit" button on the event page. To invite people, click on the "Invite" button and select friends or share the event link. You can make a Facebook Event private by choosing the "Private" or "Secret" privacy options. To promote the event, share it on your timeline, in groups, or through messages. Paid Facebook ads and encouraging guests to invite others can also increase visibility and attendance.
Kjurich
How can I set up a facebook event from my fan page for my shows without having to do it throug my personal page. I have been using my personal page to do it but would rather do it through my PC FB page. I can set up the acctual event that I know how to do but creating an actual "Host" and inviting specfic people it wont let me do llike on my personal page. Am I doing something wrong

I know I already answered your question, but figured I'd answer here too just in case someone else was wondering ...I set up the event and give the host the link. They have to come "like" my page, then say that they are attending the event. Once they have done the "yes" RSVP, they can then begin inviting friends. I do NOT put their address on the event for privacy purposes. If the Host's friends don't already know where she lives, they can do that part by phone, PM or IM. ;)

tanks again :)

1. How do I create a Facebook Event?

To create a Facebook Event, go to your Facebook homepage and click on the "Events" tab on the left side of the screen. Click on the "Create Event" button at the top of the page. From there, you can fill in all the necessary information such as the event name, date, location, and description. You can also add a cover photo and invite guests to the event.

2. Can I edit the details of a Facebook Event after it's been created?

Yes, you can edit the details of a Facebook Event at any time. Simply go to the event page and click on the "Edit" button on the top right corner. From there, you can make changes to the event name, date, location, description, and more. Keep in mind that any changes made will be visible to those who have already been invited to the event.

3. How do I invite people to a Facebook Event?

To invite people to a Facebook Event, go to the event page and click on the "Invite" button on the top right corner. You can then select individual friends or groups to invite, or you can also share the event on your timeline or in a Facebook group. You can also copy the event link to share it via other platforms such as email or messaging.

4. Can I make a Facebook Event private?

Yes, you can make a Facebook Event private. When creating the event, you can choose between three privacy options: "Public", "Private", or "Secret". "Public" means anyone can see and join the event, "Private" means only invited guests can see and join the event, and "Secret" means only invited guests can see and invite others to the event.

5. How do I promote a Facebook Event?

To promote a Facebook Event, you can share it on your timeline, in Facebook groups, or through direct messages to friends. You can also boost the event by paying for Facebook ads to reach a larger audience. Additionally, you can encourage your friends and other event guests to invite their own networks to increase visibility and attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223