• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Set Up a Booth for Super Sign Up on a Military Base | Tips & Ideas

Interiors. Susie from Louisiana has some advice for Mary. Susie suggests that Mary set up her booth in a U shape to make it less "trapped" and that she sell ppl the door prize slips but do the drawing after. Susie also recommends that Mary bring a tent, extension cord, and light. Mary also recommends that she sell squares to the pool and that she group the super starter set together with the exception of the knife. Mary had a great time at her night against crime party coupled with a thank you party for the fire department, police, and others who helped during the storm.
susiescookingcorner
I will be setting up a booth on next Wednesday on a military base here. It is a program called Super Sign Up. I am fairly new to TPC and I have never had a booth. Could you guys give me some ideas on how to set it up. I don't have any banners or anything and I don't think I have time to get any made. Thanks!

Haven't done a booth yet, but you have to order your banners from Merrill. You can't just take the logo to a sign shop, PC is strict about that stuff.

I would suggest (from what I've read here) display your starter and other items, set up your table in a U so you are not "trapped" behind it. Have ppl fill out door prize slips but do the drawing after so you can call everyone and tell them they won a free cooking show. That is where you buy the ingredients. Should get you bookings from what the folks on here say.

Good luck!

Thank you, Lisa. I emailed you! I couldn't figure out how to reply to the pm. I thought I was more computer literate than that!!!!

I am doing a booth at a Street Fair in September. Are you doing cash & carry? or strictly catalog orders? I will be sharing the booth with my friend who is a consultant for Home Interiors. What size signs do you recommend? I am kind of clueless!! LOL Advice is greatly appreciated!! :)

Susie,

Hi, I'm from Louisiana too. I live in Slidell.

I just did a booth at one of our parks. I'll tell you how we did it. We took orders only. I had a few catalogs that I gave out. I wish I would have thought to bring old ones to give when I ran out of the spring/summer ones. I didn't want to deplete my stash since it was the end of the season.

What we didn't bring and wish we had was a tent, extension cord, and light, since it turned dark while we were there. We didn't have a banner either, but I don't have one. Instead, we made signs and taped them onto the table where people walking could see it. I also sold squares to the pool. I had the one that holds 46 squares that you sell for $2.00 each. I wish we had used the one with 30 squares, though, b/c it was hard to sell for some reason.

We had two banquet tables and used both our crates with tablecloths over them. We also used some of the boxes that the new stuff came in to have heighth. I grouped the super starter set together (with the exception of the knife b/c kids were everywhere). We displayed big sellers, our specials we're running right now (free pitcher, etc.), and new items. I actually got a recruit from it and a couple of leads.

This was a night against crime party coupled with a kind of a thank you party for the fire department, police, etc., who helped during the storm. It was fun.

good luck!!!

Mary

1. How much space do I need to set up a booth for Pampered Chef?

The amount of space needed for a Pampered Chef booth depends on the products and displays you plan to have. Typically, a 6x6 or 8x8 space is sufficient. However, if you have a larger inventory or plan to do cooking demonstrations, you may need a larger space.

2. Do I need to bring my own table and chairs for the booth?

Yes, you will need to provide your own table and chairs for the booth. We recommend bringing a 6-foot table and 2-3 chairs. This will allow for space to display products and for customers to sit and watch demonstrations.

3. Can I offer samples or cooking demonstrations at my booth?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages consultants to offer samples and demonstrations at their booths to showcase our products and their versatility. Just make sure to check with the event coordinator beforehand to ensure it is allowed.

4. How do I display my products at the booth?

There are a few options for displaying your products at the booth. You can use our Pampered Chef display racks, which are available for purchase, or you can use your own creative displays such as baskets or tiered stands. It's important to have a visually appealing display that is easy for customers to browse through.

5. Does Pampered Chef provide any marketing materials for the booth?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of marketing materials for our consultants to use at their booths, including catalogs, brochures, and order forms. These materials can be ordered through the consultant website or through the Pampered Chef home office. We also have digital materials available for download to use on social media or email marketing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies