• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your August Hostess's Goals for a Successful Summer Show!

R
rhonda4554
Hey Guys...I have a past hostess from last August that has booked another August show. Last August she had a $700 show. Now her goal is $300-$400!! Please give me some fancy word phrases that I can say to her to help her raise her goal because today I am drawing a blank. I really need this show to worth my while since Friday shows in Summer are not well attended where I am from, and I do not normally have shows on Friday-Sunday anyway given my life situations. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Host Rewards and the Guest SpecialThe only thing I could think of is to get her excited about the host benefits. They are different from the last time she hosted a show. I know my hosts get excited just by looking at the chart on the last page in the catalog! When I tell them there is more to take advantage of, they think I am kidding!

The guest special for August will be great too! If a guest orders $50 in products they will recieve one cookbook of their choice for FREE (10.75 - $14.75 value)! People love hearing the word "free"! That should motivate her guests too!

Good Luck!!

Be sure to really emphasize the new host program. When she had her show last August, we still had the "points" system. Now she will earn dollar amounts, which I think is easier for hosts to visualize how much more you can actually earn by getting to a higher level in guest sales. If she has a $300 show, she will earn $40 in free products, but if she has another $700 show, like her previous one, she will earn $140! Not to mention the half-price items and additional discounts. Try to coach her to meet or exceed her past show. Give her a little something extra if she does!

Remind her of how much she received for free last August. In PP, pull up the thank you letter for her show last year... it will list the dollar amount she received for free. Then say something along the lines of "last year, you had such an amazing show! Not only did everyone have fun, but you received $200 in free merchandise! Let's aim for that same level this year so you can truly reap the benefits!!!"

Hope it helps

Thanks!Thanks for all your ideas ladies...I really played on how much she ONLY got in free product last year INCLUDING the bonus she received, and how much she will receive in free product right away with the same amount of sales, and then compared it to how much she would ONLY receive with a lesser show. I think that I worded it all very well....thanks to your imput!!! Now, hopefully she will put in as much effort as I will!

What are some effective strategies for increasing a hostess's goal for a successful summer show?

1. Emphasize the benefits of a higher goal: Explain to your hostess that a higher goal means more rewards and free products for her. This can motivate her to increase her goal.

2. Use social proof: Share success stories of other hostesses who have had higher goals and achieved them. This can show your hostess that it is possible to reach a higher goal.

3. Offer incentives: Consider offering your hostess an additional incentive for reaching a higher goal, such as a free product or a discount on her order.

4. Highlight the time frame: Remind your hostess that this is a limited-time opportunity and that setting a higher goal for her summer show can lead to a more successful event.

5. Encourage hostess coaching: Offer to help your hostess with planning and promoting her show to reach a higher goal. This can also help her feel more confident in setting a higher goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
babywings76