• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I reset the clock on my kitchen timer?

In summary, to set the clock on your timer, press and hold the "clock" button until the time starts flashing, use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the time, and then press "clock" again to save the setting. If your timer is not beeping when the time is up, make sure the volume is turned up and it is set to "sound" mode. You can also try replacing the batteries or resetting the timer. Multiple timers can be set by pressing the "timer" button multiple times and each timer can be set independently. To cancel a timer, press and hold the "timer" button or press the "clear" button to cancel all active timers. The maximum amount of time that can be set on the
susanr613
Gold Member
I know I saw this one before, but I cannot find it....

How does one reset the clock on the kitchen timer?

Thanks!!

Susan

thank you!!!!

1. How do I set the clock on my timer?

To set the clock on your timer, press and hold the "clock" button until the time starts flashing. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the time, then press "clock" again to save the setting.

2. Why isn't my timer beeping when the time is up?

Make sure the volume on your timer is turned up and that it is set to "sound" mode. If the issue persists, try replacing the batteries or resetting the timer.

3. Can I set multiple timers at once?

Yes, you can set multiple timers on your timer by pressing the "timer" button multiple times to switch between timers. Each timer can be set independently.

4. How do I cancel a timer?

To cancel a timer, press and hold the "timer" button until the timer turns off. You can also press the "clear" button to cancel all active timers at once.

5. What is the maximum amount of time I can set on the timer?

The maximum amount of time you can set on the timer is 99 minutes and 59 seconds. If you need to set a longer time, you can set multiple timers consecutively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thepamperedstamper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger