• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Clock on the Timer

In summary, to set the clock on the timer, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the hour and minute, then press "clock" again to save the time. To change the clock to military time, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds and use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the hour to the desired military time. To turn off the clock display on the timer, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds and adjust the time to 12:00. If you want to use the timer without setting the clock, simply press the "timer" button and set the desired time. To reset the timer
thepamperedstamper
I am trying to reset the time (since time change) on my timer and it's not working. I cannot find my instructions. Can anyone help?

If you want to be able to set AM/PM and it's already PM, press the 24 hour button on the back.Then press Clock on the front, holding it down until the display clears.
Type in the time. If it's PM, use 24-hour time (1:00 pm is 13:00, 2:00 is 14:00, etc). You'll need to enter seconds, too.That's it.

Without knowing the specific model of your timer, it is difficult to provide specific instructions. However, here are some general steps to reset the time on a timer:1. Find the "clock" or "time" button on your timer. This is usually labeled with a clock icon or the word "time."2. Press and hold the clock or time button until the time on the display starts flashing.3. Use the arrow buttons or number keys to adjust the time to the correct hour and minute.4. If your timer has a "AM/PM" or "12/24" button, make sure to select the correct setting for the time.5. Once the time is set, press the clock or time button again to confirm and save the new time.If these steps do not work, you may need to consult the manufacturer's instructions or contact their customer support for further assistance.

1. How do I set the clock on the timer?

To set the clock on the timer, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the hour and minute, then press "clock" again to save the time.

2. What if I want to change the clock to military time?

To change the clock to military time, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the hour to the desired military time. The clock will automatically switch to military time after 12pm.

3. How do I turn off the clock display on the timer?

To turn off the clock display on the timer, press and hold the "clock" button for about 3 seconds. Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the hour and minute to 12:00. Then press the "clock" button again to save the changes and turn off the clock display.

4. Can I use the timer without setting the clock?

Yes, you can use the timer without setting the clock. Simply press the "timer" button and use the "+" and "-" buttons to set the desired time. The timer will count down and beep when the time is up.

5. How do I reset the timer back to its default settings?

To reset the timer back to its default settings, press and hold the "reset" button for about 3 seconds. This will reset the clock, timer, and all other settings back to their default values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaterwilliger