• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Offering a Free Pocket Thermometer the Key to Boosting Show Sales?

In summary, using sets can greatly benefit show sales by offering discounted bundles that attract potential customers and allow for cross-selling and upselling opportunities. When choosing sets, it's important to consider the season, current trends, and have a mix of high-value and lower-priced options. Customizing sets for your specific audience can also increase sales and satisfaction. Sets benefit both the host and consultant by offering more free and discounted products and increasing commission and sales goals. To effectively promote sets, highlight their value and savings, demonstrate how the products can be used together, and offer special incentives to encourage customers to buy.
whiteyteresa
My director sent this to me at the beginning of the month

What do you guys think ? ? ?

:chef:

Attachments

• SETS - Apps and salads sets 6-2009.doc
    159.5 KB · Views: 413
  • SETS - Dinner and desserts set 6-2009.doc
    206.5 KB · Views: 425
I like the packages, but I personally have not been a fan of giving discounts on packages or giving bonus items. I think our Host and Guest specials are great, and I just can't afford a lot of "spend money to make money" things.

I really like these, if not for the discount for the ideas. Is like Garanimals for PC! ;)

How do you make up the $10 fee each time? Isn't that a lot of Out-of-pocket expenses each month?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I have been doing the Dinner in No Time set for $99 and giving free shipping. It has been selling really well without any other discount.

I have been doing the dinnertime in no time set too but offering free pocket thermometer. I think I will go to free s/h instead too, less out of pocket expense!

What are the benefits of using sets to increase show sales?

Sets offer a great way to bundle products together at a discounted price, making them more attractive to potential customers. They also allow for cross-selling and upselling opportunities, helping to increase overall sales and average order value.

How do I choose the right sets to offer at my shows?

When selecting sets, consider the season, current trends, and popular products. It's also important to have a mix of high-value and lower-priced sets to appeal to a variety of customers.

Can I customize sets for my specific audience?

Yes, you can create your own custom sets by combining products that you know will appeal to your specific audience. This personalization can help increase sales and customer satisfaction.

Do sets only benefit the host of the show?

No, sets benefit both the host and the consultant. Hosts can earn more free and discounted products by selling sets, and consultants can increase their commission and reach their sales goals faster.

How can I effectively promote sets at my shows?

To promote sets, make sure to highlight the value and savings of the bundle, and demonstrate how the products can be used together. You can also offer special incentives, such as a free gift with purchase of a set, to encourage customers to buy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alanna1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LI Chick
  • wadesgirl