• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seting up a Domain Name?

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
We are getting ready to move and I would like to change our ISP. I would like to have the option of moving from one ISP to another without losing my email address. I know I can contunue to pay Comcast $10/month just to keep my address and not use them as an ISP. However, I was thinking, it would be great to bite the bullet now and just come up with my own domain, like [email protected] (I know I cannot use this actual address). This way I can move to a different ISP in the future and not worry about the email address. How do I go about setting up my own domain?

PamperedChefLayla

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2009
go to any domain register site such as register.com or domain.com and see if what you want is available. Within your e-mail prgram you can forward mail to the new domain e-mail. You can also set up free e-mail via hotmail or yahoo etc

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
or gmail.com (which is Google)

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
use the email here and be @chefsucess.com

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I agree with setting up an email with a free, online based service like Gmail, Yahoo etc, or creating a Chefsuccess email that forwards to wherever you want it to go. It's free, and you don't have to change it when you switch ISPs.

But if you do want a domain, I got mine from GoDaddy.com

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I use Yahoo and then pay the yearly fee to keep from having their ads on my e-mails. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views