• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Bridal Shower: Decor, Catalogs & More!

In summary, Amanda is suggesting that guests bring their own decorations for the bridal shower, and that inexpensive and easy ideas include white balloons, candy wrappers, and lace doilies. She also suggests games and a demo short.
pcjulie
How much decorating do you do for your bridal showers? I'm making the bride cake and I may do the Mixing Bowl tiered cake. Any other cheap/easy suggestions for decorating at least the demo table? Also, do you hand out the catalogs and order forms like you would for a regular show, or do you handle it differently? I have my first shower Sat. and realized that I may not be as prepared as I think I am! Thanks for your help!

I did the Stainless Mixing Bowl wedding cake, set up my products on the table and sprinkled white artificial rose petals around. I handed out folders catalogs and order forms (40).

Good luck!

Here is an order form I used in January, just change the specials and your info it works perfectly.
I handed out my folders with catalogs, all I did differently is a short demo, and about 4 games. it was a lot of fun!
Amanda:D

Attachments

• PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    117 KB · Views: 383
Have brides wish list available!!Make sure you have all the products the bride put on her wish list somewhere where the guests can see them.
You could do index cards with pictures on a posterboard, or a list for guests to look at with prices and page number in the catalog, or you could do a special flip through binder for your guests to pass around.
I have done all of these. It helps!
I am a decorating junkie, and I love to put together folders, lists, pictures, etc...:p :p :p
Be sure to have games!! And try to keep the demo short, they are there to buy stuff so they don't really need any encouragment. Although they should be able to come up and touch, see, or even use the products themselves. That way they can purchase something for the bride and maybe for themselves too.
If your bride has a wish list be sure to have a list of what she wanted and mark it off the list or highlight it when people bring up their order forms with those products.
She won't want Three of something if she only asked for Two!!

White balloons are nice to decorate with and are cheap. Grab a few and let them float around the room. Maybe even a couple of pretty lace doilies and wedding favors to decorate your table.
I purchased cheap candy wrappers for mini hershey bars, that had my contact info and Bridal showers are fun!!
printed on them.
Good luck!!
Debbie

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I love helping out with bridal showers and making them extra special with some fun decorations. For the demo table, I would suggest incorporating some kitchen tools and gadgets as part of the decorations. You can also use some colorful dish towels or aprons to add a pop of color. Another easy and affordable idea is to use fresh fruits and vegetables as part of the table decor. They not only look beautiful but also tie in with the theme of cooking and kitchen.When it comes to handing out catalogs and order forms, I usually have them available on a separate table for guests to browse through at their own leisure. I also make sure to mention during the demo that they can place orders through me or online, whichever they prefer.I hope these suggestions help and your first shower goes smoothly! Don't worry, you'll do great. Happy cooking and happy showering!

1. What are some popular decor themes for a bridal shower?

Some popular decor themes for a bridal shower include rustic, garden, tea party, and tropical.

2. Can I customize the invitations and decorations with the bride's name and wedding date?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalized invitations and decorations that can be customized with the bride's name and wedding date.

3. Are there any budget-friendly options for bridal shower decorations?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable decorations such as paper lanterns, banners, and tablecloths that can help you stay within your budget.

4. Can I order a catalog to browse through different bridal shower decor options?

Yes, you can request a catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or view our digital catalog online to browse through different decor options.

5. Do you offer any game ideas or activities for bridal showers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers fun and interactive games and activities that can be incorporated into your bridal shower, such as recipe bingo or a cooking demonstration. Ask your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Bobby