• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Chef Success, Michelle! Questions & Answers

In summary, a consultant who just rejoined Pampered Chef asked for advice on carrying products to shows and setting up for demonstrations. Other consultants suggested using crates or totes for products and having a designated area for cooking. They also recommended having supplies and ingredients easily accessible and displayed in an organized way.
quikcook
Hi everyone,
I just joined chef success this morning, thank you for the support. This is my 3rd time as a PC consultant. I took time off to have my 3 wonderful boys!! Now I'm back and need new ideas to get myself going again, in a new city.

2 questions:
1) How do you carry your products to the show?

2) What is your set up like?

Thanks,
Michelle

WELCOME BACK!

To answer your questions...
1. I take ONLY the products I am using in one crate and I take another crate for
dirty products. Now that I am toting the spring products around, they go in
my empty crate and my dirty products go back in the crate they came in.

2. My set up...not exactly sure what you want to know, but I put the products
I am using on the counter where I'll be working. If I have extra products
(Like the new spring ones) I put them out on the table or if there is no room,
I keep them in my crate and pass them around as I talk about them.

Have fun and again, WELCOME BACK!

Hi Michelle,Welcome back to the world of Pampered Chef! It's great to have you here.To answer your first question, there are a few different ways to carry your products to a show. Some consultants prefer to use a large tote bag or rolling cart, while others use a sturdy cardboard box or plastic bin with handles. It really depends on how many products you need to bring and what is most comfortable for you. It's also a good idea to have a separate bag or container for your paperwork, order forms, and other supplies.As for your second question, everyone's set up may look a little different depending on their space and personal preferences. However, some key components to a successful set up include having your products displayed in an organized and eye-catching way, having a designated area for your cooking demonstration, and having plenty of catalogs and order forms easily accessible for your guests. It's also helpful to have some basic cooking tools and ingredients on hand, as well as any special items needed for the recipes you plan to make.I hope this helps give you some ideas for your set up and product carrying methods. Best of luck with your new business in a new city!Happy cooking,

What is Chef Success?

Chef Success is a community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other in growing their businesses.

How can I join Chef Success?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can request to join the Chef Success Facebook group. You can also sign up for the Chef Success website and forum.

What kind of content can I find on Chef Success?

Chef Success offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, recipes, and tips for running a successful Pampered Chef business. You can also connect with other consultants and share your own ideas and experiences.

Is there a cost to join Chef Success?

No, Chef Success is a free community for Pampered Chef consultants.

How often is Chef Success updated?

Chef Success is constantly updated with new content and discussions. You can check back regularly to see the latest posts and updates, or you can customize your notifications to receive updates on specific topics or discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Christine Hughes