• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 4 dessert plates? Check out this host special!

In summary, the dessert plates in this set are 7 inches in diameter and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be used for both hot and cold desserts and are made of high-quality stoneware for durability. Currently, they are only available in white, but there may be other color options in the future.
brandeeterry
Gold Member
I'm looking for a set of 4 dessert plates for a customer - the ones currently on host special. She got one set for hosting a show but has a family of 5 so would like another set. Please let me know price + shipping to 14903. You can also email details to [email protected] or PM me. Thanks!

If you don't get any I do have some but they will be in storage until the first week of January.

I have some....$30 includes shipping.

I have some in my consultant supplies for sale for $20 plus shipping.

Please let me know what the shipping cost to 14903 will be. Thanks.

brandeeterry said:
Please let me know what the shipping cost to 14903 will be. Thanks.

they fit in a flat rate medium box so it's $11 to ship. total will be $31. Let me know if you want them please within 24 hours. Thanks!

I have some I'm willing to sell! $25 plus shipping!

Does anyone still have a set for sale? A host of mine has a large family, also, and wants another set.

gailz2 said:
Does anyone still have a set for sale? A host of mine has a large family, also, and wants another set.

I have a set. $30 includes USPS flat rate priority shipping.
Let me know. :)

Thank you, I'm checking with my host.

I have 2 sets I would like to sell. Thanks!

I do. $31 and it includes shipping priority.

In case anyone else is still looking, I also have a set available for $31 (includes shipping). Please email request to [email protected] instead of messaging on here (I don't check that often).

I also have a set. $26.00 plus shipping from 14450. Message me.
Thanks

new in box- never used

1. What is the size of the dessert plates?

The dessert plates in this set are 7 inches in diameter, perfect for serving individual portions of your favorite desserts.

2. Are the dessert plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these dessert plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

3. Can I use these dessert plates for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, these dessert plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts. Just be sure to take proper precautions when serving hot desserts to avoid burns.

4. Are these dessert plates made of durable material?

Yes, these dessert plates are made of high-quality stoneware that is both durable and long-lasting.

5. Do these dessert plates come in different colors?

Currently, this set of dessert plates is only available in one color: white. However, Pampered Chef frequently releases new collections, so be on the lookout for different color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • gailz2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies