• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Session 1 Discussion: Where's the Lead?

In summary, Get out your List of 100 and start filling in ideas of people you know that fit into these catagories: waiting areas, word of mouth, welcome baskets, wedding expo, hosts, health club, holiday gatherings, hiring fairs, hotels, educators, elementary schools, employment office, referrals, restaurants, realtors, reunions, receptions, everywhere, local eatery, employment offices, event planners, shows, schools, sales clerks, sports events, Sunday School, stores, teachers, hair salon, home room moms, husband's workplace, hospitals, elevators, social events, standing in lines, legal offices, LPN's, LVN's, luncheons, libraries, exercise class, execuitve
Sheila
Gold Member
Get out your List of 100 and start filling in ideas of people you know that fit into these catagories:
W - waiting areas / word of mouth / welcome baskets / wedding expo
H - hosts / health club / holiday gatherings / hiring fairs / hotels
E - educators / elementary schools / employment office
R - referrals / restaurants / realtors / reunions / receptions
E - everywhere / local eatery / employment offices / event planners
S - shows / schools / sales clerks / sports events / Sunday School / stores

T - teachers / three foot rule (always talk to anyone who comes within three feet of you!) / telephone books
H - hair salon / home room moms / husband's workplace / hospitals
E - elevators / social events

L - standing in lines / legal offices / LPN's / LVN's / luncheons / libraries
E - exercise class / execuitve offices / elementary schools
A - business associates / advertising / airplanes / air force base / amusement park / attorney offices
D - dentist offices / day care providers / doctor offices / day spas / decorators​

What other ideas can you come up with to help the group?

Work
Holiday fairs
Restaurants
Elevator
StoresTheater
Hometown (neighborhood)
Ellet High School graduates (my alma matter!)Last month's shows
Each previous customer
Angel food distribution (I tend to wear logo wear at church!)
Dad's friends and family!I had to laugh at the person who found my elevator suggestion funny because they were from a rural area and never go on an elevator ... truth told, last time I was on an elevator, I was at a hospital! And no I did not meet a lead there! And I LOVED the bank suggestion ... I've met leads there too!

W - WIC office, Women's Networking clubs, work (job) fairs, Walmart, Weight Watchers
H - hockey games
E - Estitician, Elks Lodge, Educators, Empty Nesters
R - Religious place, Real estate offices, Rummage sales
E - Equestrian Club
S - Ski shop, Scouts, Sister n Law, Stepsister, sister, supply store, Swap
(with Other Direct Sales)

T - Twitter, Telephone, Telemarketers (turn it around on them)
H - Husband (his work, hunting club, etc.)
E - End of season sale

L - Laundrymat
E - Employment offices
A - Aerobics Class, Apple orchards, aquatic centers, Auto repair shop, Autumn Festivals
D - Diner, DMV (Dept. of Motor vehicles), Dance class, Daughter's friends, DIL,

:thumbup: Great additions to the list ladies! :D

Sheila,
I'm not participating in your step up program not because I don't want to but with timing and everything else in my life, I don't have time to. That being said, I love the fact that you are doing this! It really shows that you care about other people - I mean you aren't going to make money off of anyone promoting on here but you are still willing to help. I have been reading all the information posted on here, just cannot participate myself. I hope you don't mind but I love the idea on this thread and am going to email it my team. I have three brand new people who need so motivation!!

Awe, thanks. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around. ;)

Yes, feel free to share the info. It's nothing top secret or even anything "new"! ;)

Sheila said:
Awe, thanks. I'm a firm believer in what goes around, comes around. ;)

Yes, feel free to share the info. It's nothing top secret or even anything "new"! ;)

Of course! I challenged them to come up with their own ideas and send them back with a couple that they are going to try this week. We'll see who responds!

I dont know that this fits on the acronym but I have been trying really hard to look for the less obvious who are the people that I see or have the oppurtunity to see daily who I dont talk to. Here is what I have come up with.

The fedex guy who delivers my PC products
My mail man
The lady who sits in the booth at the parking garage where my husband works
Our church seceratary

You really would not believe how many oppurtunnites we pass up a day just cause we dont say hi

pamperedchef88 said:
I dont know that this fits on the acronym but I have been trying really hard to look for the less obvious who are the people that I see or have the oppurtunity to see daily who I dont talk to. Here is what I have come up with.

The fedex guy who delivers my PC products
My mail man
The lady who sits in the booth at the parking garage where my husband works
Our church seceratary

You really would not believe how many oppurtunnites we pass up a day just cause we dont say hi

The FEDEX guy
Letter Carrier
Parking Garage Attendant
Church Secretary

You can make ANYTHING fit the acronym! ;)

Thanks for adding to the ideas!!! :D

I am having similar problems with time management that wadesgirl has and I am lurking and doing this Step Up on my own. Thank you to Sheila for starting this training and thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas. What a great group of people to help each other succeed. I have all ready used two ideas to step up my host coaching!

You're welcome, happy to help! ;)

Hey did you guys know that you you can do go to the page with the recordings and you can download the call to your computer or ipod and then you can listen to it when you have time even if its months later

Maybe I missed this - where are the recordings?

You can access the first recording and all subsequent recordings here: Free Conference Call Services for Conference Calls - Free Conference Calling > in the white section, on the right hand side you'll see a button "listen to recordings" > click that button, complete your name, e-mail address and conference code 373283. You will then be able to listen to any conference calls that I've made public, which is just the one as of now but as we do the future sessions, you'll see those recordings pop up as well. It appears that the recordings are only good for 30 days. You can download them

you might have to be on sheilas list of emails to have access to it but she might be able to add you

pamperedchef88 said:
Hey did you guys know that you you can do go to the page with the recordings and you can download the call to your computer or ipod and then you can listen to it when you have time even if its months later

Yes but I also have been on a similar thing with our HO sales director and even trying to remember to download the calls is too much. I'm mostly checking my email and stuff at work so when I get home I usually forget!

If you are going to play, e-mail me at [email protected] with your name & CS username. That way, I can add you to the list, you can post your goals, and actually join the group for accountability ... it's more of a motivator if you are reporting back ... you'll do better! ;)

Right now we have 94 participants! I'm trying to keep track of who all is playing that's why I didn't post the info on the forums - I'm sending it out by e-mail. ;)

I would like to play - but cant make the 11PM calls- is it OK to do this with just the recordings? Also - I will try my best, but also have 2 other jobs o_O - some days are wicked crazy! Sheila - I will email you.

Sorry Sheila for posting the info I have now delted it and people can email you for info :)

H: Historical society. I spent 2 hours there doing some research. The intern's mom was a lead whose information I had lost!

Thanks Katie. ;)

Ashley, got you too!

This one fits mostly just for military members, but Spouses Meetings are a great place to advertize yourself around here!

1. What is the purpose of "Session 1 Discussion: Where's the Lead?"

The purpose of this session is to help consultants identify potential leads and learn how to effectively approach and connect with them in order to grow their business.

2. Who should attend this session?

This session is recommended for all consultants, especially those who are new to the business or looking to expand their customer base.

3. How long is the session?

The session typically runs for about an hour, but may vary depending on the size of the group and amount of discussion.

4. What topics will be covered in this session?

This session will cover strategies for finding leads, how to approach potential customers, and tips for building and maintaining relationships with leads.

5. Will there be any hands-on activities or role-playing exercises during the session?

Yes, there will be interactive activities and role-playing exercises to help you practice and apply the concepts discussed in the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back