• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Sesame Place with Family - Advice Needed!

In summary, according to the speaker, Sesame Place is a good place for a family to go with children. It is a small park with a variety of rides and attractions. The food is priced reasonably, and there is plenty of parking.
ChefMary412
has anyone ever been to Sesame Place? I am headed there on the 28th with my family. My daughter is almost 4 and my son is 15... he is a trooper. He is willing to go along for his sister as long as he can get a good cheese steak sandwich. haha. Has anyone ever been? Have any advice?
We are doing one breakfast with ELmo and friends. We have a 2 day pass, since it came with our package.

Thanks!

I went almost 5 years ago with my then 2 year old. They have water attractions, so wear your bathing suit under your clothes. Ummm. the food is a little pricey (of course LOL), you have to pay for parking.
It's a cute little park, have fun :)

We've gone the past 2 summers. Not going this year b/c we got Six Flags season passes. My kids are now 5 and 8. While I think my older one would still like it, for us it's not worth the overnight stay. My husband and I had enough last year. Your younger one will have fun. Your son will need a nice reward. The first year we went with friends who have kids about the same age as ours. If you can get there first thing in the morning, you'll have shorter lines though I didn't consider it crazy crowded any of the times we were there. Last year it was raining on our first day so we went to the Crayola Factory - not the thing to do on a rainy weekend day. We got to Sesame Place after the rain ended with about 1-2 hours left til it closed. We practically had the place to ourselves so did all of the rides and didn't put our swimsuits on. The next day we repeated some rides and did the water part. It's not a terribly big place so you won't get worn out walking all over. That's part of why my husband and I decided we're done with it. Toward the end of the second day, we had already done all of the rides a few times each. We did not do a character meal. We did rent a locker - usually for storing swimsuits and towels, etc.

It's a fun place. Let me know if you have questions.

What is Sesame Place and why is it a popular destination for families?

Sesame Place is a theme park located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania that is based on the popular children's TV show, Sesame Street. It is a popular destination for families because it offers a variety of rides, shows, and attractions that are all centered around beloved Sesame Street characters. It is also a great place for young children as it caters to their age group and has a lot of interactive and educational experiences.

When is the best time to visit Sesame Place?

The best time to visit Sesame Place is during the summer months, specifically June-August, as the weather is warm and the park is open longer hours. This is also when the water rides and attractions are open, making it a perfect time for families to cool off and have fun. However, if you want to avoid crowds, visiting during the weekdays or in September and October can also be a good option.

What are some must-see attractions at Sesame Place?

Some of the must-see attractions at Sesame Place include the Sesame Street Neighborhood, where you can walk down the famous street and visit all the characters' homes, the Sesame Place Furry Express train ride, and the Neighborhood Street Party Parade. The water rides, such as Big Bird's Rambling River and The Count's Splash Castle, are also highly recommended for a fun and refreshing experience.

Are there any dining options available at Sesame Place?

Yes, there are several dining options available at Sesame Place, including sit-down restaurants, quick-service options, and snack carts. The park also offers allergy-friendly and vegetarian/vegan options. Guests are also allowed to bring their own food and drinks into the park, but glass containers and alcohol are not permitted.

What are some tips for exploring Sesame Place with young children?

Some tips for exploring Sesame Place with young children include arriving early to beat the crowds, taking advantage of the height measurement stations to see which rides your child can go on, and bringing sunscreen and hats to protect from the sun. It's also a good idea to have a plan for the day and prioritize the must-see attractions, but be flexible and open to changes. Lastly, don't forget to take breaks and stay hydrated throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies