• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Serving Size for Wreaths-Rings so Small???

In summary, if you are planning to make a Margarita ring for a party, keep in mind that the book may say it yields 8 servings, but those servings are quite large. You can stretch it to 16 servings, but the pieces will be smaller. It may be better to make 2 rings for 16 people to ensure everyone gets a decent size piece. Consider the size of your ring mold and make a test batch before the party. You can also offer additional snacks like chips and salsa to complement the ring.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm planning to make a ring for a Margarita party and have never made one before. They looked big but in the book it only says it yields 8 servings. Are those big pieces they are talking about? Can I stretch it to 16? Otherwise I may have to make 2 rings for about 16 people.

thanks for any suggestions or experienced advice!

RingsThe taco ring or enchilada ring are awesome demos. The 8 servings are dinner sized servings. I personally let my host know that we will only be sampling the food. So you can do 16 samples easily out of one ring. I do not double a recipe unless they have over 20 confirmed guests.

I do suggest my host have munchies, such as chips and salsa, guacamole, or give her the recipe prior to the show to make Touchdown Taco Dip or some other great PC recipe!

Hi there! I've made a Margarita ring before and I can definitely offer some tips. The book may say it yields 8 servings, but those servings are usually quite large. You can definitely stretch it to 16 servings, but keep in mind that the pieces will be smaller. If you want to make sure everyone gets a decent size piece, making 2 rings for 16 people might be a better option. Another thing to consider is the size of your ring mold. If it's on the smaller side, you may have trouble fitting all the ingredients for 16 servings. In that case, making 2 rings would be the way to go. One tip I have is to make a test batch before the party. This will give you an idea of how the ring will turn out and how many servings you can get from it. Plus, you can adjust the recipe to your liking if needed. Hope this helps and good luck with your Margarita ring! Let me know how it turns out.

1. What is the recommended serving size for wreaths and rings from Pampered Chef?

The recommended serving size for wreaths and rings from Pampered Chef is typically 1 to 2 pieces per person, depending on the size of the ring and the other items being served.

2. Can I adjust the serving size for wreaths and rings to accommodate more or fewer guests?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size for wreaths and rings to accommodate more or fewer guests. Simply cut the ring into smaller or larger pieces to suit your needs.

3. Are the serving sizes listed for wreaths and rings based on appetizer or main course portions?

The serving sizes listed for wreaths and rings are based on appetizer portions. If serving as a main course, we recommend adjusting the serving size accordingly.

4. How many servings can I get from one wreath or ring?

The number of servings you can get from one wreath or ring will vary depending on the size and the appetites of your guests. We typically recommend 8-12 servings per wreath or ring.

5. Can I freeze leftover wreaths and rings for future use?

Yes, you can freeze leftover wreaths and rings for future use. Simply wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies