• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes the Medium Bamboo Tray a Must-Have for Open Houses?

In summary, the conversation discusses the best types of oils for bread dipping, such as extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, and flavored oils. While regular cooking oils can be used, it is recommended to use high-quality oils specifically made for bread dipping. The oils can be served in small bowls or in a bread dipping set, and paired with crusty bread, breadsticks, or sliced vegetables. Leftover oils should be stored in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dark place and used within a few days for best results.
DebPC
Staff member
At my open house I served our Orange Infused Oil with our Pomogranate Balsamic in the Medium Bamboo Tray. Perfect and features another great product.

What did your guests dip?

I love the Bamboo Trays and use them for all of my open houses. They are just the right size and easy to clean.The Orange Infused Oil and Pomegranate Balsamic combination is a hit with my customers. They love the unique flavor combination and have been asking for the recipe. I always tell them about the Bamboo Tray and how it makes it easy to serve and display the oil and balsamic.The tray is also great for showcasing other products, like our flavored salts and seasonings. The natural bamboo color and texture adds a touch of elegance to the display.One of the best features of the Bamboo Tray is how easy it is to clean. After the open house, I just wipe it down with a damp cloth and it's ready to use again. It's also very durable, so I don't have to worry about it breaking or cracking.Overall, the Medium Bamboo Tray is a fantastic addition to any open house or kitchen. It's versatile, easy to clean, and adds a touch of sophistication to any display. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stylish and functional serving tray.

1. What types of oils are recommended for bread dipping?

The best oils for bread dipping are extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, and flavored oils such as garlic or basil-infused oil.

2. Can I use regular cooking oils for bread dipping?

While you technically can use regular cooking oils, they may not have the same flavor profile as oils specifically made for bread dipping. It's best to stick to high-quality oils that are meant for this purpose.

3. How should I serve the oils for bread dipping?

You can serve the oils in small, shallow bowls or plates. You can also use a bread dipping set, which typically includes a larger bowl for the oil and smaller sections for herbs or spices.

4. What breads pair well with bread dipping oils?

Any crusty bread, such as baguette or ciabatta, is perfect for dipping in oils. You can also use breadsticks or even sliced vegetables for a healthier option.

5. How should I store leftover bread dipping oils?

It's best to store leftover oils in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dark place. Make sure to use the oils within a few days for optimal freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjenr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
kam
  • vgibsonrn
  • Products and Tips
Replies