• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Pampered Chef: Doing It for the Products or for Book Shows?

In summary, the conversation is about Pampered Chef and how some people do it for just the products or as a side hustle. The person is asking about how to do book shows and how many shows would be manageable. They also mention getting bookings and using incentives to book more shows.
BabsKitchen
I have only recently started with Pampered Chef. I have loved and enjoyed using the products for years. However, it is not my intention to do this full time, not make it a major source of income. My questions are, does anyone do this "just for the products" or just as book shows only? If so, can you tell me a little about how each way would work. If you only do book shows what has been this like for you? I appreciate and look forward to your responses.
Thanks

I do PC for just add'l income and products as well. I have more catalog shows than cooking shows. I just love the product!! :) I have been doing this for almost 5 years. I enjoy this site very much and have gotten several great ideas. Sometimes it is very overwhelming to read what others have accomplished but that is what is so great about this company!! The business is YOURS to run as your life allows.

thanks Paula,
I am wondering what would be a good way to go about doing just book shows. Would you suggest maybe purchasing some of the $1 cookbooks and mailing them out to a list of potential host asking them if they would be interested in holding a book show only? If you don't mind me asking aprox. how many shows do you have out at each month. Doing books shows I am thinking I could handle 5 or 6 a month. And how do you get bookings from them. Do you really have to push the host to do this for you?
Thanks again

I try to have at least 2 shows per month, sometimes more if I am working towards products, etc. The mailing sounds like a great idea. I have never done that. I have friends who love the products as well and their schedules just are conducive to a regular cooking show so catalogs work out well. To get more bookings I sometime offer 10% order or an additional $10 free for their show.

Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from. Many consultants join Pampered Chef simply because they love the products and want to share them with others. It's also great that you have a clear intention of not making this a full-time job or major source of income. There are definitely consultants who do this just for the products or as a way to book shows. In fact, many of our consultants started out that way and eventually grew their business into something bigger. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to choose how much or how little you want to work. If you choose to only do book shows, you can still earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your shows. You can also earn commission on any orders placed through your personal website. The key is to consistently book shows and share the products with others. If you have any other questions or would like to learn more about the different ways to work with Pampered Chef, I would be happy to chat with you. Best of luck on your Pampered Chef journey!

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories. These include items such as knives, cutting boards, mixing bowls, baking pans, and gadgets for everyday kitchen tasks. They also offer specialty items such as stoneware, air fryers, and outdoor grilling equipment.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef book show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef book show is easy and fun! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your show. You can invite friends and family to attend and learn about the products, and you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

3. Is it worth it to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Many people choose to become Pampered Chef consultants for a variety of reasons. Some do it for the products, as consultants receive a discount on all purchases. Others do it for the opportunity to earn extra income through book shows and online sales. Whether it's for the products or the income, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can be a fulfilling and rewarding experience.

4. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef book show?

Yes, there are several benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef book show. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and learn new recipes. Additionally, hosting a book show is a great way to spend time with friends and family and have a fun and interactive experience.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products in a few different ways. You can shop online through a consultant's personal website or attend a book show. You can also host a book show to earn free and discounted products. Finally, you can become a consultant yourself and purchase products at a discount. Whichever method you choose, you can be sure you are getting high-quality and innovative kitchen products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • MrsNetNut404