• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Septembers Special Host and Guest Deals | Learn More Now!

In summary, the September guest special is 20% off stoneware and the October guest special is 60% off any stoneware. It is recommended to wait until the third session of conference to post about specials, and to not post anything about specials until they are officially announced on the website. The new fall paperwork and catalogs should arrive by July 29th and the new catalogs will take effect on September 1st. The National Conference in Chicago is highly recommended for consultants, and there are usually exciting announcements and specials at the conference.
Rita:

I saw the flyer on WPLCToo and I had to laugh when I saw poor Mickey!! :p Great flyer!

Mary

Too funny!!Your flyer is just so cute. I had a big chuckle this morning before going to work. I love it. :D

Yeah I saw the other one on WPLC as well but I like yours better Rita. Too funny-

What's WPLC?

Thanks for the kind comments on the Let's Get Stoned Flyer.
WLPC2 (We Love Pampered Chef Too) is another website that some of us are members of.

email me ifyou'd like the link for WLPC :)

Jodi

Question about discountsHey!
I have a question about how the discount will work in September. If a host wants to buy more than one piece of stoneware, will she get the 20% off and then her host discount off that price, or just the 20% off? What about for past hosts? Will it be 20% off, then another 10% off that price?

Just checking!

that is how i was told it works the past host gets the already 20% off her stones she orders then at the end she gets the 10% past host dicount off the total of her order please let me know if im wrong

If a SEPTEMBER HOST gets the guest special it means EACH piece of stoneware they select that is on sale is 20% off AND THEN THEY USE THEIR HOST DEEP DISCOUNT to buy it – so say it’s 25% off (my average host) – that’s 20% then 25% - if it were a $10 item so you can see how this works – a $10 item would be $8 (at 20% off) then another $2 off for a host 25% off = $6 which is 40% off the $10 original price

So a host can get (an average host) unlimited stoneware at 40% off.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you SO MUCH for the clarification! I wanted to make sure I was promoting it correctly!

Idea
chefloriray said:
I would be going if they werent 3 hrs away from me. :)

Why not ask your director to help you find a closer meeting/director? We have 2 "hospitality" consultants who join us due to location.

Last edited:
can some one please send me Stoned in September flyer? I have an old computer and can not open the Doc. I know i need a new computer. thanks if you can help me. :cool:

seeya said:
can some one please send me Stoned in September flyer? I have an old computer and can not open the Doc. I know i need a new computer. thanks if you can help me. :cool:
Was going to email you directly, but got "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."
If you want to send me a private email request, I'd be happy to email it back to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • leahevanson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies