• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director September Travel: Finding the Best Hotel Deals

In summary, there are several tips for finding the best hotel deals for September travel. These include planning ahead and booking in advance, being flexible with travel dates, using hotel comparison websites, signing up for loyalty programs, and negotiating directly with the hotel for special deals and discounts.
ok, so I have been debating about going in September. But, now I have a bunch of people on the brink of TL and D promotions so I am going. in the past which hotels have been used?

I can't help with in the past, but I think we will be staying at Embassy Suites.

Also I have searched on consultants corner, but can't find it...
Does anyone have the initial schedule that they sent out for leadership?

Sept. 13th 3pm start, ending at noon on 15th.

Don't have location in my planner :(

SW is having a mother's day flight sale and looks like for me it's 103 each way. Might get it booked tonight.

What are some tips for finding the best hotel deals in September travel?

1. Plan ahead: Start researching and booking your hotel in advance to secure better deals and availability.

2. Be flexible with your travel dates: Consider traveling during weekdays or off-peak seasons for lower rates.

3. Utilize hotel comparison websites: Use websites such as Booking.com or Expedia to compare prices and find the best deals.

4. Sign up for loyalty programs: Many hotels offer special discounts and perks for loyal customers.

5. Negotiate with the hotel directly: Contact the hotel and ask if they have any special deals or discounts that can be applied to your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef