• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Stoneware Question

In summary, Trish in Texas is frustrated about the Stoneware promotion in September which requires hosts to have over $550 in sales to get 60% off. She is wondering how to promote the deal to help her customers and hosts save on the DCB. One suggestion is to focus on the benefits of the $99 DCB special and offer bundle deals or personalized discounts to show appreciation for customers and hosts.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
So I got to looking at the Stoneware on sale in September. A host has to have more than $550 in sales to get the DCB at 60% OFF ?? And, it's not on the 20% list. Erg! That's not going to help some of my guests and hosts who really want the DCB. I know I could offer the $99 DCB special. Any other suggestions about how to promote this so they'd save on the DCB.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Host coach the hostess to have a really big party (Be sure she knows that the more people there, the less people are uncomfortable and don't feel obligated to spend money- they get what they really want!), and have her use your website to invite people out of town and people she knows that live out of state to order with her show. That has made a big difference for me! Then let everyone know they can get the DCB for 50% off at their own show, or even free! Free is definitely better than 50 or 60% off!

Hey Trish,I totally understand your frustration with the Stoneware promotion in September. It can be tough when we want to offer our customers and hosts the best deals possible, but the restrictions make it difficult.One suggestion I have is to focus on the benefits of the $99 DCB special. It may not be the 60% off that some customers and hosts were hoping for, but it's still a great deal compared to the regular price. Highlight the versatility and convenience of the DCB and how it can save them time and effort in the kitchen.Another idea is to offer a bundle deal where customers can purchase the Stoneware at full price, but get a discount on other products they may be interested in. This way, they still get a deal and you can make up for the lack of discount on the Stoneware.Lastly, you could also try reaching out to your customers and hosts individually and offer them a personalized deal or discount as a thank you for their support. This can help build customer loyalty and show them that you value their business.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your promotions!Best,

1. What is the September Stoneware Question?

The September Stoneware Question is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It offers customers the opportunity to purchase select stoneware items at a discounted price.

2. How do I participate in the September Stoneware Question?

To participate in the September Stoneware Question, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant to purchase the discounted stoneware items.

3. What stoneware items are included in the September Stoneware Question promotion?

The specific stoneware items included in the September Stoneware Question may vary each year. However, they typically include popular items such as the Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, and Rectangular Baker.

4. Can I combine the September Stoneware Question promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the September Stoneware Question promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. Is the September Stoneware Question available in all countries?

The September Stoneware Question promotion is only available in the United States and Canada. Customers in other countries may have different promotions available to them during the month of September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • DebPC