1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales September Stoneware question

1. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

So I got to looking at the Stoneware on sale in September. A host has to have more than $550 in sales to get the DCB at 60% OFF ?? And, it's not on the 20% list. Erg! That's not going to help some of my guests and hosts who really want the DCB. I know I could offer the $99 DCB special. Any other suggestions about how to promote this so they'd save on the DCB.

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

2. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

Host coach the hostess to have a really big party (Be sure she knows that the more people there, the less people are uncomfortable and don't feel obligated to spend money- they get what they really want!), and have her use your website to invite people out of town and people she knows that live out of state to order with her show. That has made a big difference for me! Then let everyone know they can get the DCB for 50% off at their own show, or even free! Free is definitely better than 50 or 60% off!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted