• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the September Host Bonuses and Guest Specials: Get the Details Now!

I have a question though, does anyone have a flyer made up for the guest special in Sept. - the stoneware??In summary, there is a great flyer titled "Do You Love a Bargain" that helps current hosts get bookings for the next three months by promoting their ability to purchase upcoming Host Bonuses at their friends' shows. However, there is a lack of details on the September host bonus and guest special, which is for 20% off any piece of stoneware for guests and 60% off for hosts, with the exception of the new small round stone and mold. The flyer was originally posted by Janel Kelly and is available on her monthly forms, and it was also sent to some individuals
ChefTLD
There was a great flyer out there titled "Do You Love a Bargain" - and it helps current hosts to get bookings for the next three upcoming months by touting their ability to purchase the upcoming Host Bonuses at their friends shows -- problem is, does ANYONE have the details on the Sept host bonus and guest special other than the vague "Stoneware" ? :rolleyes: I really want to use this flyer at the rest of my July shows. THANKS !

Where is the flyer?Sept. Special is guest can buy any piece of stoneware at 20% off with the exception of the new small round stone and the mold. The host special is the same only at 60% off... Hope that helps!

Where is the flyer you were referring to?

Janel's monthly formsI believe this was originally posted by Janel Kelly. She also posted the guest order form and the host coaching flyer for each individual month. I have just started using these and I am already seeing better results. Janel, Do you have the next months ones yet and would you be willing to post them for us? Thanks for taking the time to share all of your files. It is great that you are so willing to help us all grow our business!!! :)

FlyerI think that is correct, that it is posted here by Janel, but it also came to me in an email from my hospitality director.
It is a GREAT way to get bookings, but only if you know all the specials ! :p

For the post on those details -- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! :)

I LOVE this site, and I love PC, for the very reason that our consultants are the BEST ! What a wonderful group of people out there helping each other to learn and grow ! :D

Attachments

• Do you Love a Bargain.doc
    297 KB · Views: 705
Dawn, I honestly don't remember posting a order form and flyer like that but I am pregnant and forget alot of things. :p I've been using the outside order form at my shows for my guests. Can you tell me the name of the flyers you're talking about or post them so I can see what you're talking about. The flyers I post come from other PC consultants so if you tell or show me the name of the flyer I'll try to look for what you're looking for. I hope I'm making sense.

Ok, this is what I found. I can't take credit for them because I didn't make them, but I think they are neat. Is this kind of what you're looking for Dawn? I had forgotten about these. I may just have to start using these myself. :D I have been using a couple other things myself but these are neat too. Let me know if this wasn't what you wanted.

Attachments

• Augusthostflyer.doc
    100 KB · Views: 508
  • kitchen show host letter-August 05.doc
    869 KB · Views: 680
Thanks Janel. The first one that you attached was the one for the host, then I was using the Do you Love a Bargain and then I am posting the one that I liked for guests. I believe that you said that they were all created by the same person and that she was willing to provide you with updates for the upcoming months. This is what I would love to have. The ones that will cover the next 3 months. Thanks for responding.

Attachments

• August OOF.doc
    411 KB · Views: 602
The website I have seen them in haven't made any yet for the upcoming months. When they come out with them I'll post them. They probably haven't been able to make them yet since we just found out the specials. I've only seen them come out with them one month ahead of time. I'm thinking the person you are talking about was someone else because I kind of remember that post. I just get them from another website. Did you know PC is coming out with a new kind of triplicate order form? I heard its just like the outside order form only in triplicate now. I'll probably start using those so I don't have to print my own out anymore. I'm so excited!

Last edited:
thanks Janel

Actually the original designer of this "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer is on my MSN board ChefJoy West. Here is the one for Aug. host.

Attachments

• Do you love a bargain August hosts.doc
    634 KB · Views: 647
This is an awesome flyer! Thanks to all who help us all by posting these flyers

1. How do I unlock the September host bonuses?

To unlock the September host bonuses, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. Once these requirements are met, you will automatically receive the host bonuses.

2. What are the September host bonuses?

The September host bonuses include a free product of your choice, a 60% discount on any one item, and exclusive host-only specials. These bonuses are in addition to the regular host rewards you receive based on your party sales.

3. Can I combine the host bonuses with other offers or discounts?

No, the host bonuses cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are exclusive to hosts and cannot be used for personal or guest orders.

4. How do I redeem my September host bonuses?

To redeem your September host bonuses, you must contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with your chosen free product and the item you would like to purchase at a 60% discount. They will then place the order for you.

5. Are there any restrictions on the September host bonuses?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the September host bonuses. The free product must be chosen from a specific list provided by Pampered Chef, and the 60% discount is only valid for one item with a maximum retail value of $125. Additionally, the host bonuses are only available for parties held in September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Tracie