• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generate More September Bookings: Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation revolved around generating more bookings for September, with one person suggesting reaching out to past customers who have purchased stoneware and promoting the current stoneware specials. Another person shared their success in offering a free stone for hosting a show on certain days. Someone else suggested offering bonuses for booking shows on specific dates. A flyer and promotional idea were also shared.
chefjill
I'm trying to get more bookings for September but everyone seems more interested in October so they can get the roaster. Does anyone have something - flyer, letter - to mail or email out to generate more September shows?

Thanks!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking
[email protected]

The only one I remember seeing was the "stoned" theme (not REALLY stoned, but just a joke! :) ), but I may not have searched for all of them. I really think the best September flyer is the one that came in our Kitchen Consultant News and it's downloadable off of Consultant's Corner. The table of the discounts for guests is a great reference, plus it shows how hosts can get the 60% off a piece of stoneware.

Here's what I'd suggest to get more bookings: Call ALL your guests who have ordered stoneware in the past, especially those with multiple pieces. Be VERY enthusiastic to tell them about the GREAT host special. Not only do they get one piece at 60% off, but they can save even more $$ on stones because they can take advantage of the guest special of 20% off, PLUS the 15%-30% they would earn as the host benefit. You can't beat that savings on stoneware any other time of the year. Maybe hold a "stoneware workshop" of your own for all your stoneware purchasers. I know of a director who does this (throughout the year actually, not just in stoneware month) and has great shows. It's a little more education since stones are so unique, but it's also great for those people who HAVE stones and don't use them because they're not sure how. Or offer to do that as a theme show for someone who wants to host. Like if you call a customer tell her about the stoneware special and she says "Oh I never use my stones because I'm not sure what to do with my stone(s)" this would be a perfect opportunity to do the stoneware workshop for her and her friends so they actually USE their stones.

Good luck!! Remember - the phone is your friend!

i know that i am offering anyone who hosts a show on certain days the new stone for free, it is only like $14.00 or so and if it can generate me some business its not a bad idea.

it has worked so far, i have got 4 shows for September just through that.

HAPPYCOOKER13 said:
i know that i am offering anyone who hosts a show on certain days the new stone for free, it is only like $14.00 or so and if it can generate me some business its not a bad idea.

it has worked so far, i have got 4 shows for September just through that.
That's a good idea! So, it's the new small round stone you're offering? You actually have a lot less money out of pocket for it because it's $14.50, plus you get the discount. Not the 20% off guest special discount since that piece is excluded, but you can apply whatever discount the host ends up earning. That's a good idea! I may need to think of something like that for October. The weird thing is I have double the shows in September than I do October. I would think people want that Roasting Pan!! :)

I was looking through here and thought i would try this suggestion and see what you think about it. Since my shows dont average large amounts i have offered about 4-5 bonus dates on my calendar. if you book a show on this date get a prize. i am going to offer a couple kitchen shows and maybe the new cutting board and paring knife since its really not that expensive. what do you think? thanks in advance!!

Question Past HostIf a past host has 2 guest book shows for Sept., is she able to get host specials at each show? Thanks in advance for info.

Tammy

Yes!!!!!!The past host is eligible to purchase the host special at all her show bookings within the next 6 months even if all the bookings are within one month!

I found this one on another site. Hope this one will help. :)

Attachments

• Get Stoned in September.doc
    130 KB · Views: 609
Here's Another FlyerJill,

Here is the Get Stoned in September flyer from the PC Files.

Sharon

Attachments

• Stoned in September.doc
    103 KB · Views: 631
That is a great flyer, thanks for sharing.

Both fliers are FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing!!

chefjill said:
Where did you find, this, Kristi? It's great!!! Thanks again for all the great ideas!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

Hey Jill! I found this on another PC forum. I don't go there but once in a great while(I think b/c I try to keep up with one consistently!) but I found that flyer and liked it! :)

1. How can I generate more bookings in September?

There are a few different ways to generate more bookings in September. One effective strategy is to reach out to past customers and offer them a special discount or promotion for hosting a party in September. You can also utilize social media to advertise your business and the benefits of hosting a party in September. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to co-host a party and reach a larger audience.

2. Are there any incentives or rewards for hosting a party in September?

Yes, there are several incentives and rewards for hosting a party in September. Pampered Chef offers exclusive products and discounts to party hosts, as well as the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from the party. Additionally, hosts can earn rewards for booking future parties at their own party.

3. How can I make my September parties more appealing to potential hosts?

There are a few ways to make your September parties more appealing to potential hosts. First, highlight the limited-time products and discounts available in September. You can also showcase the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive event with friends. Additionally, offer a variety of party themes and options to cater to different interests and preferences.

4. What resources are available to help me generate more bookings in September?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help consultants generate more bookings in September. You can access promotional materials, social media graphics, and training materials on our consultant website. Additionally, our team is available to provide support and tips for successful party planning.

5. How can I track my progress and success in generating more bookings in September?

Pampered Chef provides tools and resources to track your progress and success in generating more bookings in September. You can use the party planner tool on our consultant website to keep track of your upcoming parties and their results. Additionally, our team can provide you with reports and insights on your bookings and sales in September compared to previous months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
Replies