• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit for a FREE Kindle? How to Score Big with September Promos!

In summary, "September Recruiting Promos!" is a campaign aimed at motivating employees to refer potential candidates for job openings during the month of September by offering rewards or bonuses. Any employee of a participating company can take part in the campaign, and the benefits may include receiving rewards and contributing to the company's growth. The possibility of extending the campaign beyond September varies depending on the company.
finley1991
LOVE THIS! I was just telling my mom that I want to save some $$ so I can get myself a Kindle for my birthday present and now I can get it FREE by recruiting!!! Way to go HO!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love the red purse! Cool!!!!

I love it too! Christmas money with those cards for my family

Love my Kindle. It's my only tech toy. It's a bit dangerous cuz I can order up a book before going to bed and end up spending too much time reading. I still go to the library. Some libraries are going to work with Amazon and the Kindle. When you get yours courtesy of PC, check out booklending.com. It's a share site for ebooks.

I love being able to tell people at shows what PC incentives pay for, such as the years I took the gift card instead of the trip and got kitchen appliances.

Boy you guys are fast. I didn't even look yet.

I am so glad to hear that you are excited about the opportunity to save money and get a free Kindle through recruiting! It's always great to find ways to treat ourselves without breaking the bank. And I agree, the red purse is definitely a cool bonus! Happy shopping and recruiting!

What is the purpose of "September Recruiting Promos!"?

The purpose of "September Recruiting Promos!" is to incentivize and encourage individuals to refer potential candidates to a company for job openings during the month of September.

How does "September Recruiting Promos!" work?

"September Recruiting Promos!" typically involves offering rewards, such as bonuses or prizes, to employees who refer successful candidates for open positions during the month of September.

Who can participate in "September Recruiting Promos!"?

Generally, any employee of a company that is running a "September Recruiting Promos!" campaign can participate by referring potential candidates for job openings during the specified time period.

What are the benefits of participating in "September Recruiting Promos!"?

The benefits of participating in "September Recruiting Promos!" may include receiving rewards or bonuses for successful referrals, as well as potentially contributing to the growth and success of the company by bringing in talented new hires.

Can "September Recruiting Promos!" be extended beyond the month of September?

This varies depending on the company running the campaign. Some may choose to extend the promos if they are successful, while others may have a strict deadline for participation. It is best to check with the company for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • JennLizFran