• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Recruit Flyer?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Anybody found it yet? I've tried with no luck. I'd REALLY like to send out my newsletter, but am waiting on this first!!!

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
Anybody found it yet? I've tried with no luck. I'd REALLY like to send out my newsletter, but am waiting on this first!!!

There isn't a recruiting special for September.

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
bummed by this. I just signed someone; no idea she wanted to do this or I would have tried to sign her in August. Very happy to have a new recruit and she is so excited but those extra incentives are always nice too.

I looked at last year's newsletter and we offered incentives 9/15 - 10/15. wonder if we'll do that again?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I have to admit that I've not been much into recruiting until someone signed last month. I've never paid attention in the past & had no idea that there were times that there wasn't an incentive!!! I just assumed that something is always there (besides the PC$).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views