• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Recruit Flyer: Find it Now for Your Newsletter!

In summary, the September recruit flyer is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef to attract new consultants. It can be accessed through the consultant or company's website, email, or monthly newsletter. Joining in September offers benefits such as discounts, increased commission rates, and earning bonuses. It can be shared with others and there is a deadline to sign up before the end of the month.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anybody found it yet? I've tried with no luck. I'd REALLY like to send out my newsletter, but am waiting on this first!!!

Sheila said:
Anybody found it yet? I've tried with no luck. I'd REALLY like to send out my newsletter, but am waiting on this first!!!

There isn't a recruiting special for September.

bummed by this. I just signed someone; no idea she wanted to do this or I would have tried to sign her in August. Very happy to have a new recruit and she is so excited but those extra incentives are always nice too.I looked at last year's newsletter and we offered incentives 9/15 - 10/15. wonder if we'll do that again?

I have to admit that I've not been much into recruiting until someone signed last month. I've never paid attention in the past & had no idea that there were times that there wasn't an incentive!!! I just assumed that something is always there (besides the PC$).

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble finding the September Recruit Flyer for your newsletter. Have you checked the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website? They usually have all the latest flyers and resources available for download. If you're still having trouble, you can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. I hope you're able to find it soon so you can send out your newsletter. Best of luck!

1. What is the September recruit flyer?

The September recruit flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to attract new consultants to join the company during the month of September. It highlights special offers and incentives for those who sign up to become a consultant.

2. How can I access the September recruit flyer?

The September recruit flyer can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. It may also be sent to you via email or included in your monthly consultant newsletter.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef in September?

Joining Pampered Chef in September offers several benefits, including special discounts on starter kits, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to earn free products and bonuses. It is also the perfect time to start your business before the busy holiday season.

4. Can I share the September recruit flyer with others?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the September recruit flyer with anyone who may be interested in becoming a consultant. You can send it to friends and family, share it on social media, or even print out physical copies to hand out.

5. Is there a deadline for joining Pampered Chef in September?

Yes, the September recruit flyer and its offers are only valid during the month of September. To take advantage of the special incentives, you must sign up to become a consultant before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefvt
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies