• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Promotion: Carry All Tote Bag vs. Tool Turn About - Which is Better?

In summary, the Carry All Tote is better than the Tool Turn About because it has a larger flat pocket and is easier to carry because it has fewer pockets.
ponvn591
I need ya'll opinion on something. I submitted 2 shows for the 15th and I get to choose one of the promotions for Sept. I was wondering if ya'll think the Carry All Tote bag or the Tool Turn About is better? I thought the carry all tote was the same tote we got in our kits but i heard it was bigger; however, i have the trifle bowl and the toolturn about and think it would benefit me more. Any thoughts?!

The carry all isn't bigger than the kit tote, it's just different. It's a large bag with a large flat pocket on one side, and the rest of the interior divided into 3 sections. It's nice for carrying a flat item (platter) and large, light things (like mixing bowls, salad spinner, etc.). The TTA tote is great for the TTA and the trifle bowl. In fact, you can put the trifle bowl in first, then put the TTA on top.Personally, I use the TTA tote more, because I use it when I take a trifle to an event, not just for shows. And if you have the TTA in it, that frees up space in the kit bag for other things.

If you don't already own the TTA tote, that's the one I'd suggest. No more worrying about all your stuff going all over if the TTA tips over on the way to you next show.

Ditto what they said if you do not own the TTA Tote. You need it.

But, the Carry-All Tote has three pockets that work well for separating items and a flat pocket that runs across the back. I would suggest everyone that already owns it (but maybe haven't used it in awhile) to unpack the CA Tote to haul the Barware since it scratches so easily.

Those items, my big tote, the microfiber towels and a set of cookware protectors are what I'm using for safe transportation. I really don't like taking too many bags into a home so I place the TTA tote in the big tote. I use the striped soft bag for my catalogs and laptop. Sometimes I put my laptop and books in the CA tote to downsize to only taking 2 bags.

I've found that the fewer trips I take into a home the more do-able my job seems to others that might be considering the opportunity.

I'd check out what they cost on P3...you might want both.

I have never used the envelopes or the knife case. They ended up being door prizes at my meetings

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for some input on your upcoming promotion. Both the Carry All Tote and the Tool Turn About are great products, so it really depends on your personal preference and what you think will benefit you more. The Carry All Tote is indeed bigger than the one in our kits, and it's perfect for carrying all your cooking essentials to shows or events. On the other hand, the Tool Turn About is a versatile and convenient way to store and organize your tools in the kitchen. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you think will make the most impact for your business. I hope this helps and best of luck with your shows! Happy cooking!

What is the September Promotion?

The September Promotion is a special offer or discount that is available during the month of September. It is typically offered by businesses or retailers as a way to attract customers and increase sales during this time.

How do I take advantage of the September Promotion?

To take advantage of the September Promotion, you will need to visit the participating business or retailer and make a purchase during the month of September. The promotion may require a coupon or promo code, so be sure to check for any specific instructions or requirements.

What types of products or services are typically included in the September Promotion?

The products or services included in the September Promotion will vary depending on the business or retailer. However, it is common to see discounts on seasonal items, back-to-school supplies, end-of-season clearance items, and other items that are popular during the month of September.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the September Promotion?

Some businesses or retailers may have restrictions or limitations for their September Promotion. This could include a minimum purchase amount, specific days or times when the promotion is valid, or exclusions for certain products or services. Be sure to read the fine print or ask a staff member for clarification.

Can I combine the September Promotion with other discounts or offers?

In most cases, the September Promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, it is always best to check with the business or retailer to see if they have any special rules or exceptions for combining promotions. You may be able to use the September Promotion in addition to loyalty rewards or coupons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956