• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use September or October Specials for My First Month as a Consultant?

In summary, the September or October Special is a promotion offered by many businesses during the months of September and October. It can include discounted prices, special deals, or limited-time offers on various products and services. This special may vary in duration and may have restrictions or exclusions, so it is best to check with individual businesses for more information. The best way to find out about the September or October Special is to visit business websites or social media pages, sign up for email newsletters, or directly inquire with the businesses.
HeatherStephani
This is my first month as a consultant and have booked a few shows! I have a hostess that wants to take pass around catalogs and get orders and get some orders beforehand so we can close the show that night....do I consider the specials September or October??

What is the date of the party?

The cooking show is Oct 1.

just realized I didn't put that info on there!

Then you would do an October show. However, I have done a show on the first of the month and they wanted the previous month's special.....I just had to have it closed by the 15th of the month. (Example: Host holds show on 10/1 but you are doing September specials......must be closed by 10/15 to get September specials.I try not to do that too often but sometimes they just want that previous special.

If your host does decide to use the September Specials then the Guest Special would also be for September and you would have to alter the date of the show in the system.

Has anyone put together a lap board for the Sept thru Nov host and guest specials? If so where can I find it?

1. What is the September or October Special?

The September or October Special is a promotion offered by many businesses during the months of September and October. It typically includes discounted prices, special deals, or limited-time offers on products or services.

2. Which businesses offer the September or October Special?

Many businesses across various industries may offer a September or October Special. This can include retailers, restaurants, hotels, airlines, and more. It is best to check with individual businesses to see if they are participating in this promotion.

3. How long does the September or October Special last?

The duration of the September or October Special can vary depending on the business. Some may offer it for the entire month, while others may have specific dates or limited-time offers. It is important to check with the business to confirm the duration of the special.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the September or October Special?

Each business may have its own set of restrictions or exclusions for the September or October Special. This can include specific products or services, certain days or times, or limitations on the number of items that can be purchased. It is recommended to check with the business for any restrictions before taking advantage of the special.

5. How can I find out about the September or October Special?

The best way to find out about the September or October Special is to visit the websites or social media pages of businesses you are interested in. You can also sign up for their email newsletters or follow their accounts for updates on promotions and special offers. Additionally, you can check local advertisements or ask the businesses directly if they are participating in the September or October Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chelynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • CarrieAnne22