• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you finished your September and October oof's yet?

In summary, hosting a "September Oof & October Oof" party allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef, as well as exclusive host rewards and the chance to try out new products. This promotion features a variety of products, including Fall & Halloween themed items and best-selling products at discounted prices. You can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party, and our consultants are trained to help you succeed. Unfortunately, the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still use your host rewards towards your purchase. To host a party, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one in your area.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I'm booking into September and October. Does anyone have the September and October oof's done yet?

They're on Consultant's Corner.

I was looking for the other ones that are made up online here. I print them off in color, and get more response then the ones online on consultant's corner. Plus i always add the consultant kits on the bottom- which often initiates questions...

Give me a little bit and I'll post some...mystery host flyers coming too. :)

Kris did you post these? I searched & can't find them. You do such an awesome job!

I did...but can't find them either! LOL!
Here they are again...thanks!

Attachments

• sept 09 oof.doc
    867.5 KB · Views: 458
  • oct 09 oof.doc
    343 KB · Views: 404
ChefKrisB said:
Give me a little bit and I'll post some...mystery host flyers coming too. :)

have the mystery flyers been posted yet??? just curious I am thinking about doing a mystery host thing in september!

Oh man....I forgot! I'm sorry! I'll get them up tonight...

1. What are the benefits of hosting a "September Oof & October Oof" party?

Hosting a "September Oof & October Oof" party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You can also get exclusive host rewards and have the opportunity to try out new products.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I have a virtual "September Oof & October Oof" party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party. Our consultants are trained to help you host a successful virtual party and earn the same rewards as an in-person party.

3. What products are featured in the "September Oof & October Oof" promotion?

The "September Oof & October Oof" promotion features a variety of products, including our Fall & Halloween themed items, as well as some of our best-selling products at discounted prices. You can check with your consultant for the full list of featured products.

4. Can I combine the "September Oof & October Oof" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "September Oof & October Oof" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. How can I host a "September Oof & October Oof" party?

You can host a "September Oof & October Oof" party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you plan and host a successful party, whether in-person or virtual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies