• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the September/October specials for the Festival on the 18th?

In summary, the September/October specials for Pampered Chef include discounted products like the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. They are typically available for the entire month but may vary in specific end dates. You can purchase them online or through your consultant, with possible exclusions for limited edition or discontinued products. Additionally, hosting a party during this time can earn you free products based on sales.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am doing a Festival on the 18th and was hoping someone was going to make up a flyer with the Sept & Oct specials on it......please :love:

I have tossed this together based on the host and guest flyers the home office has created. This is my first time uploading or posting in Chef Success so hopefully this works ok.

Attachments

• 2012 September & October Specials.doc
    361 KB · Views: 561
Sure, I'd be happy to help you with a flyer for your festival! Can you provide more information about the specials you would like to include? Also, do you have any specific design or color preferences for the flyer? Let me know and I'll start working on it for you. :)

1. What are the September/October specials for Pampered Chef?

The September/October specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of discounted products such as the Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. There are also special offers for hosting a party during this time period.

2. How long are the September/October specials available?

The September/October specials are typically available for the entire month of September and October, but specific end dates may vary. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates.

3. Can I purchase the September/October specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the September/October specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also place an order directly with your consultant.

4. Are there any exclusions for the September/October specials?

Some exclusions may apply for the September/October specials, such as limited edition or discontinued products. It is best to check with your consultant for any exclusions before placing your order.

5. Can I earn free products with the September/October specials?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a party during the September/October specials. Your consultant can provide more information on how to earn free products based on your party's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam