• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September, October, November Specials Jpgs

In summary, the September, October, and November specials for Pampered Chef products vary each year and can be found on the company's website or in a current catalog. The duration of these specials also varies each year, typically running for the entire month. However, they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Availability may vary by country and once the month is over, the specials are no longer available for purchase.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I have a photo album (click on my name) titlled "Monthly Specials" If you need .JPG images of the montly specials to upload to Facebook or other social media, you can dowload these. All I did was scan in my flyers from the fall marketing guide. I would suggest editing in your contact information after downloading them for your use.

thank you so much! I've been wanting these! And I didn't even know they posted Nov specials. lol

HO hasn't put them on CC yet, but they were in the marketing guide that came in our changeover kits.

What are the September, October, and November specials?

The September, October, and November specials for Pampered Chef products vary each year. To see the current specials, visit the Pampered Chef website or consult a current catalog.

How long do the September, October, and November specials last?

The duration of the September, October, and November specials also varies each year. Typically, these specials run for the entire month of each respective month, but it's best to check the specific dates on the website or in the catalog.

Can I combine the September, October, and November specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the September, October, and November specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, these specials often provide significant savings on popular Pampered Chef products.

Are the September, October, and November specials available in all countries?

The availability of the September, October, and November specials may vary by country. It's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website to see if these specials are available in your country.

Can I still purchase the September, October, and November specials after the month is over?

Once the month is over, the September, October, and November specials are no longer available for purchase. However, some products may still be available for purchase at their regular price. It's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampChefJoy