• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Up-to-Date with Our September Newsletter | Subscribe Now!

In summary, the September newsletter features the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and Mini Measure-All Cup. There are also exclusive offers and discounts on the Deluxe Air Fryer and Flexible Cutting Mat Set. The newsletter includes three new recipes using the featured products. To receive the newsletter, existing customers will automatically receive it via email, while new customers can sign up on the website. Hosts can also receive a free Flexible Cutting Mat Set as a thank you gift for hosting a party with at least $600 in sales.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has the September newsletter gone out yet? In the pre-view part, it is still showing Augusts newsletter..

Nwswire said Sept 5th.

My preivew shows the new September issue and I was able to edit my custom message:love:

Ok. Thanks..

Hello there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just checked and it seems like the September newsletter has not been sent out yet. Our team is currently working on finalizing it and it should be going out soon. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In the meantime, you can still access the August newsletter for any updates and information. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great day!

What are the featured products in the September newsletter?

The featured products in the September newsletter are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Garlic Press, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Mini Measure-All Cup.

Are there any exclusive offers or discounts in the September newsletter?

Yes, there is a special discount on the Deluxe Air Fryer and a buy one, get one half off deal on the Flexible Cutting Mat Set in the September newsletter.

Can I find recipes in the September newsletter?

Yes, the September newsletter includes three new recipes featuring our featured products: Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, and Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes.

How can I sign up for the September newsletter?

If you are already a Pampered Chef customer, you will automatically receive the September newsletter via email. If you are not a customer yet, you can sign up for our email list on our website.

Are there any hosting perks in the September newsletter?

Yes, there is a special offer for hosts in the September newsletter. Host a party with at least $600 in sales and receive a free Flexible Cutting Mat Set as a thank you gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedlinda