• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Newsletter and Holiday Hiring Ad | Featured Recipe Included

In summary, the September Newsletter includes new product releases, fall recipes, and an exclusive discount code for loyal customers. It will be sent out to all subscribers on the first Monday of September. To subscribe, simply visit the website and enter your email address. There will be a special discount code for loyal customers to use on their next purchase. You can also share the newsletter with friends and family through email or social media. Don't miss out on this exciting offer!
rayday
This is my September Newsletter that I mailed off late this evening. I like the holiday hiring ad so I included it also, thanks!

I also added at the very end the featured recipe from the website, Upside-Down Carmel Apple Pie!

Attachments

• Desiree Delight 0806.doc
    705.5 KB · Views: 584
It's really nice....but your stoneware pictures are upside down :eek:)

The stonware pictures came right side up when I opened it. ???

I don't know...I just tried again and all was well like the first time but the stoneware pictures were still upside down.... weird.

They are upside down for me too!!
Maybe you should leave it that way and give the people who notice a little something extra in their orders, just for reading the Newsletter!! That way you know people aren't just deleting it!!!

What is included in the September Newsletter?

The September Newsletter includes new product releases, fall recipes, and an exclusive discount code for our loyal customers.

When will the September Newsletter be sent out?

The September Newsletter will be sent out to all subscribers on the first Monday of September.

How can I subscribe to the September Newsletter?

To subscribe to the September Newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive all future newsletters directly to your inbox.

Are there any promotions or sales mentioned in the September Newsletter?

Yes, the September Newsletter will include a special discount code for our loyal customers to use on their next purchase. Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!

Can I share the September Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the September Newsletter with anyone who may be interested in our products or recipes. You can also forward the email or share it on social media using the provided links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • aPamperedBride