• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it wise to sell PC during tough economic times?

In summary, the author feels that the economy is hard right now and sales may be off, but she is still hopeful. She recommends staying focused on your customers and not your paychecks in order to stay successful.
luvs2sellit
I don't know about the rest of you but with everything that has happened in the last several days I think September is going to be very tough. I just can't help but thinking I am crazy to be out there trying to sell PC when the economy is getting hit so hard right now. Gas is beyond outrageous. I had a lady knock on my door yesterday for food. I gave her some and then told her that our church has a food pantry and to try there as well. She said she didn't have gas or the money to put gas in her car. Times are tough ladies. I just have this pit in my stomach right now for trying to sell PC in times like this. I just don't have that regular PC excitement that I usually do. :(

You need to be excited about your business! It's true, sales may be off in some areas this fall with everything that is going on, but our best product is our business opportunity and that could be a huge blessing for those who are feeling the crunch particularly hard. I was just thinking that I will more than likely be doing one show a week just to fill my gas tank and it's quite possible that there will be plenty of people willing to give up one night a week to do the same until (hopefully) things calm down. For those who aren't interested in our business our host program is another way to save alot of money of gifts for the holiday. If we stay excited about what we have to offer others, our business will stay solid through these difficult times.

Thats how I feel with our upcoming fair. It is the 6th - 10th and I feel we wont have near the crowd that we usually do. I hope I am wrong because the fair grounds were already filled up lastweek with campers so am hoping most got here before the prices went up. Guess we will see.

I agree in a wayI agree in a way but I live in mississippi just 4 hours away from the coast. I have already had one show cancel for the 10th because they had family they had not heard from and was going to look. I went and personally talked to my other hosts for the rest of the month and see if they wanted to do shows and they were all for it. I think it will be a stress reliever for most and for the others just a sort of comfort to be with others. If we stay focused on our customers and not our paychecks I think we will stay successful...just my thoughts....

What is "September Is Going to Be Hard"?

"September Is Going to Be Hard" is a marketing campaign launched by Pampered Chef to promote our products and specials during the month of September. It is a way for us to engage with our customers and offer them exclusive deals and discounts.

What are the benefits of participating in "September Is Going to Be Hard"?

By participating in "September Is Going to Be Hard", customers can take advantage of special discounts and promotions on our products. They can also earn rewards and free products by hosting a virtual party or placing a qualifying order.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "September Is Going to Be Hard"?

No, "September Is Going to Be Hard" is open to all customers, not just Pampered Chef consultants. Anyone can take advantage of the special offers and discounts during this campaign.

How can I stay updated on the latest deals and promotions for "September Is Going to Be Hard"?

You can stay updated by following Pampered Chef on social media, signing up for our email newsletter, or checking our website regularly. We will also be sending out special offers and updates to our customers who have opted in to receive communications from us.

Can I combine "September Is Going to Be Hard" offers with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "September Is Going to Be Hard" offers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn rewards and free products through our host program and loyalty program during this campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies
Views
chefa
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies