• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host Letter: Find Your Monthly Inspiration | Marie's Guide

In summary, the "September Host Letter" is a monthly newsletter sent to Pampered Chef hosts in September, containing important information and promotions. Current hosts will receive it via email, and non-hosts can sign up to receive it. It can be shared with guests and may require action from hosts. Hosts can opt out of future newsletters at any time.
ree_countrygirl
i'm sure the host letters for September are somewhere but i cant seem to find them... help anyone?
thanks!
~Marie

here is what i found....

Flora

Attachments

• September 2011 Cooking show host letter.doc
    720 KB · Views: 691
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am new to this...so please forgive my ignorance!! How do I unlock this document to add my consultant information? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Marie,I'm happy to help you find the September host letters! They can be found in your consultant back office under the "Resources" tab. Just click on "Host Coaching" and then "Host Letters" and you should see a list of all the host letters for the month. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any trouble finding them.Also, for some extra inspiration, I highly recommend checking out the "Monthly Inspiration" section on the Pampered Chef website. You'll find some great tips and ideas for hosting successful parties and events.Happy hosting!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the "September Host Letter"?

The "September Host Letter" is a monthly newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef hosts in the month of September. It contains important information, updates, and promotions for hosts to take advantage of.

2. How can I receive the "September Host Letter"?

If you are a current Pampered Chef host, you will automatically receive the "September Host Letter" via email. If you are not yet a host, you can sign up to become one and start receiving the monthly newsletters.

3. Can I share the "September Host Letter" with my guests?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "September Host Letter" with your guests. It may contain valuable information that they would be interested in, such as new products or special offers.

4. Is there anything I need to do after receiving the "September Host Letter"?

Yes, it is important to read through the "September Host Letter" carefully and take note of any important information or deadlines. You may also need to take action, such as booking a party or redeeming a promotion.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the "September Host Letter"?

As a Pampered Chef host, you will automatically receive the "September Host Letter". However, if you wish to opt out of receiving future newsletters, you can unsubscribe from the email list at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies